Stink quotes130 stink quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Buddy: What is that smell?
- Pops: It's poo-poo with a dash of caca.”
- C.O. Salem: What I resent, is your perfume, however subtle, interfering with the scent of my fine three-dollar-and-seventy-nine-cent cigar, which I will put out this instant if the phallic nature of it happens to offend your goddamn fragile sensibilities! Does it?
- Jordan O'Neil: No, sir.
- C.O. Salem: "No, sir" what?
- Jordan O'Neil: The... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mickey: Why do you have to wear that stinkin' sweatsuit?
- Rocky Balboa: It brings me luck, you know?
- Mickey: Brings you luck! I'll tell you what it brings, it brings flies!”
“I once saw him fart a plum... I was plum surprised.”
“Barb-Whenever I watch those movies, where they’re in the 1800s. I can’t stop thinking, did everybody just… Gosh, I don’t want to be rude.
Star-Yes, I know. I think about it all the time.
Barb-They didn’t have deodorant!
Barb-They didn’t have toilets. They didn’t brush their teeth!
Star-Everyone had yellow...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bradley Thomas: That necessary?
- Andre: Pretend like you're talking to God.
- Bradley Thomas: He doesn't smell like nachos.”
“- Ada Fiastri Paulhan: I love the smell of earth!
- Olmo Dalco: That's dried shit.”
“- George Loomis: You smell like a dime store. I know what that means.
- Rose Loomis: Sure. I'm meeting somebody, just anybody handy, as long as he's a man! How 'bout the ticket seller himself? I could grab him on the way out, or one of the kids with the phonograph. Anybody suits me. Take your pick.”
“There is an air of quiet death in this house and I do not like the way it smells.”
“- Tom Stall: I don't smell very good. I've been driving pretty much non-stop 15 to 16 hours.
- Ruben: I'll hold my nose.”
“I'm not sleeping in my car again. It smells like Hot Pockets and feet.”
“- Kyle Kerns: Do you know what we do with shit around here, Nick?
- Nick Dunbar: From your breath, I'd say you eat it.”
“Fish and guests stink after three days.”
“- Bud: What is that smell? What am I sitting in?
- Cindy: Relax. It's just urine.”
“You might wanna hit the showers. 'Cause you smell like something shit in my nose.”
“I don't use deodorant. If you drink enough water, you shouldn't have to.”
- Lloyd Christmas: Hey, you guys want to play "He Who Smelt It"?
- Harry Dunne: Yeah.
- Travis: What's that?
- Lloyd Christmas: It's complicated, so pay attention. We put the windows up, first one who smells a fart gets a point. If you say who dealt it, double points.
- Harry Dunne: But if you say you smelled a fart and nobody farted, like if we... (continue)(continue reading)
“I coulda been a fisherman. Fishermen, they get up, they fish, they sell fish, they smelt fish. Reminds me of this girl I used to go with, Yvonne, she smelled like fish.”
“Watch where you aim that morning breath. That should come with a warning label.”