Americans quotes212 americans quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's America. They're Puritans in public, perverts in private.”
“We are living in an era marked by the spread of integration and miscegenation. The Brown decision. The Brown decision, forced upon us by the Jewish-controlled puppets on the U.S. Supreme Court, compelling white children to go to school with an inferior race, is the final nail in a coffin, is the final nail in a black coffin towards America...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts!”
“- First Secretary: Calm yourself, Vladimirov...
- General Vladimirov: Calm... calm myself? How can I be calm in your stupidity, stupidity! Losing that aircraft to the Americans... Do you know what this man Gant is? He can land a plane on an ice floe and take off again! You must act, First Secretary!”
“I want to be a Texan 24 hours a day.”
“- Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who should be run out of their own barbaric country.
- Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...
- Major Ashley-Pitt: Major.
- Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent them back to England.”
“You are not an American, you are the victim of America!”
“I didn't travel 10,000 miles to spend my first morning in England talking to some wiseass chick from Weehawken, New Jersey.”
“- Maj. Henrich Prinz: You Americans, you always have so much of everything. No matter. Eventually you have to surrender.
- Lt. Leak: I don't think so.”
“As far as I can see, American men have been totally emasculated. They're like slaves! They die like flies from coronary thrombosis, while their women sit under hairdryers, eating chocolates and arranging for every second Tuesday to be some sort of Mother's Day!”
“- Lieutenant Joyce: I'm sorry, Sir. I thought you were the enemy.
- Commander Shears: Well, I'm an American, if that's what you mean.”
“We are the fucking US military. We practically invented everything!”
“- Ngoc Lan Tran: Other night on boat, what kind of fuck you give me?
- Paul Safranek: What?
- Ngoc Lan Tran: What kind of fuck you give me?
- Paul Safranek: What kind? I don't...
- Ngoc Lan Tran: American people, eight kind of fuck. Love fuck, hate fuck, sex-only fuck, break-up fuck, make-up fuck, drunk fuck, buddy fuck, pity fuck.”
“An American baby sucks in freedom with the milk of the breast on which he hangs.”
In my citizenship class I have learned "We, the people of the United States, are entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happy time."
“You tell someone you are rich and from America, and they always think you are from Texas!”
“- Ariane Chavasse: They're very odd people, you know. When they're young, they have their teeth straightened, their tonsils taken out and gallons of vitamins pumped into them. Something happens to their insides! They become immunized, mechanized, air-conditioned and hydromatic. I'm not even sure whether he has a heart.
- Michel: What is he? A...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marta: You seem very intelligent for an American.
- Fred: Well, I'm not.”