Stanley Tucci quotes
“- Sarah Robertson: At the time, it didn't seem like there was much of a choice.
- Eric Dale: It never does.”
- Paulina Novacek: So, Mr. Muerte...
- Muerte: Excuse me, please. Not "Mister", is "Muerte".
“You may have nothing to lose, but I have my life to lose.”
“- Caesar Flickerman: Glimmer, are you prepared?
- Glimmer: Yes, Caesar, I am very prepared.
- Caesar Flickerman: I like that assurance. That's self-assurance.”
“Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. Means it's time for a promotion.”
“If it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a village to abuse one.”
“- Caesar Flickerman: And what did you say to her in the end?
- Katniss Everdeen: I told her that I would try to win. That I would try to win for her.
- Caesar Flickerman: Of course you did. And try you will.”
“He's one of the lucky ones. He's still alive.”
“- Peeta Mellark: Well, there is this one girl that I've had a crush on forever. But I don't think she actually recognized me until the Reaping.
- Caesar Flickerman: Well, I'll tell you what, Peeta. You go out there, and you win this thing, and when you get home, she'll have to go out with you. Right, folks?
- Peeta Mellark: Thanks, but I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mitchell Garabedian: I'm Armenian. How many Armenians do you know in Boston?
- Mike Rezendes: Steve Kurkjian, works at the Globe...
- Mitchell Garabedian: Oh. That's two. You should get a prize or something.”
“- Muerte: Do you remember me?
- Jeff Blue: Well, you have a really sexy voice. But hey, I'm a happily married man.
- Muerte: Well, you'll be a dead man soon.
- Jeff Blue: Who is this again?
- Muerte: This is Muerte.”
“- Jerry Siegel: Who the hell is she?
- Christopher Marshall: I'll tell you who she isn't. She isn't like anyone I've ever met before. And she isn't a phony. I'll make you a deal, wonder man. You want me at the benefit tomorrow night? Then get her to go, and I swear to God, I'll shake any part of Maddox's body you want me to. Deal?
- Jerry Siegel...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nigel: There's a scale. One nod is good, two nods is very good. There's only be one actual smile on record and that was Tom Ford in 2001. If she doesn't like it she shakes her head. Then of course there's the pursing of the lips.
- Andy Sachs: Which means?
- Nigel: Catastrophe.”
“- Michael Sullivan: You're protecting him already?
- Frank Nitti: We're protecting our interests, Mike.”
“That's all science is, is best guess.”
“Sometimes it's difficult directing yourself on film because you can't quite separate yourself from the subject.”
“The majority of directors I've worked with didn't know how to talk to actors.”
“I like to see how I can do it for less money.”