Countryside quotes13 countryside quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Celebrities on other topics
- From the movie: Beethoven's 3rd
“- Richard Newton: Hey, Brennan. I bet all your friends are gonna be staying in hotels this summer. We're gonna sleep beside pristine lakes in the great outdoors, and the beauty of it is this rig has everything! So, you'll never even know you left home.
- Brennan Newton: That's just it, Dad: it's home, but smaller for two weeks.”
- From the movie: Jeepers Creepers
- From the movie: Babe
“- Duchess the Cat: All right, for your own sake, I'll be blunt. Why do the Bosses keep ducks? To eat them. So why do the Bosses keep a pig? The fact is that animals that don't seem to have a purpose really do have a purpose. The Bosses have to eat. It's probably the most noble purpose of all, when you come to think about it.
- Babe: They... eat...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Waking Ned Devine
“- Kitty: How are we gonna recognise the lotto man when he comes?
- Jackie O'Shea: He sneezes.
- Kitty: Sneezes?
- Jackie O'Shea: Sneezes. He gets hay fever when he's in the country.”
- From the movie: Pure Country
“The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit, that little white speck is chicken shit too.”
- From the movie: Men of Honor
“Sir, I am a Navy man. Where I come from, there are no oceans. Only dirt farms and ornery mules. And no self-respecting Navy man makes a living driving mules.”
- From the movie: Out of Africa
“I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong Hills. The Equator runs across these highlands, a hundred miles to the north, and the farm lay at an altitude of over six thousand feet. In the day-time you felt that you had got high up; near to the sun, but the early mornings and evenings were limpid and restful, and the nights were cold.”
- From the movie: Problem Child
“I bet you've never been camping before. It's so much fun! There's singing, marshmallows, and all sorts of stupid humans to scare!”
- From the movie: Angela's Ashes
- From the movie: The Howling
- Karen White: There was howling just a minute ago.
- R. William "Bill" Neill: It was probably somebody's stray dog.
- Karen White: It didn't sound like any dog I've ever heard before.
- R. William "Bill" Neill: Honey, you're from Los Angeles. The wildest thing you've ever heard is Wolfman Jack. This is the country.
- From the movie: The Holcroft Covenant
- From the movie: The Natural
“- Pop Fisher: I'd have walked away from baseball and I'd have bought a farm.
- Roy Hobbs: Nothing like a farm. Nothing like being around animals, fixing things. There's nothing like being in the field with the corn and the winter wheat. The greenest stuff you ever saw.”