Chris Pine quotes
“I have fifty men to fight the strongest army in the world. This is how we do it. Take the land back, castle by castle.”
“- Steve Trevor: Have you never met a man before? What about your father?
- Diana Prince: I had no father. My mother sculpted me from clay and I was brought to life by Zeus.
- Steve Trevor: Well, that's neat... Where I come from, babies are made differently.”
My father told me once, he said, "If you see something wrong happening in the world, you can either do nothing, or you can do something". And I already tried nothing.
“- James T. Kirk: Dr. Marcus, I'm glad you could be part of the family.
- Carol Marcus: It's nice to have a family.”
“This valley survived like you and I did because we have faith.”
“You Russians think of yourselves as poets, but perhaps you're just touchy.”
“- Scotty: [to Spock Prime] Are you from the future?
- James T. Kirk: Yeah, he is. I'm not.
- Scotty: Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?”
“- James T. Kirk: My mouth is itchy. Is that normal?
- Bones: Well, those symptoms won't last long. I'm going to give you a mild sedative.
- James T. Kirk: Oh, I wish I didn't know you.”
“- Krall: Unity is not your strength. It is a weakness.
- Kirk: I think you're underestimating humanity.”
“I have no idea what I'm supposed to do! I only know what I can do!”
“- Scotty: I told him that I could not only beam a grapefruit from one planet to the adjacent planet in the same system, which is easy, by the way, I could do it with a life form. So, I tested it out on Admiral Archer's prized beagle.
- James T. Kirk: Wait, I know that dog. What happened to it?
- Scotty: I'll tell you when it reappears. Ahem. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nobody knows the rules better than you, Spock, but sometimes exceptions have to be made!”
“- Kirk: My dad joined the Starfleet because he believed in it. I joined on a dare.
- Bones: You joined to see if you could live up to him. You spent all this time trying to be your father, now you’re wondering just what it means to be you.”
“- James T. Kirk: Now, what is it with you, Spock? Hm? Your planet was just destroyed, your mother murdered, and you're not even upset!
- Spock: If you are presuming that these experiences in any way impede my ability to command this ship, you are mistaken.
- James T. Kirk: And yet you were the one who said fear was necessary for command.”