“- Adam Gibson: Who gets to decide who lives or dies? You?
- Michael Drucker: You've got a better idea?”
Comments on this quoteSimilar quotes
- From the movie: The Importance of Being Earnest
“I think it is high time that Mr. Bunbury made up his mind whether he was going to live or die. This shilly-shallying with the question is absurd!”
- From the movie: Shanghai Express
“I live by my own code.”
- From the movie: Mobsters
“- Joe Profaci: I say we make Charlie Luciano head of our National Commission. Who agrees?
- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: You want it, Al? It's yours.
- Al Capone: No, I want you to do it. It's just that Julius Caesar never took no vote.
- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: That's why Julius Caesar ended up dead in the street.”
- From the movie: The Prince & Me
“It is at the end of a man's life when he realizes how important his decisions were at the beginning.”
“- Adam Gibson: We all have to die someday.
- Michael Drucker: We don't have to die. I'm offering you the chance to live forever. Never aging. Perfect in every way.”