John Carradine quotes
“What kind of foreigner are you? Are you a hoochie-coochie dancer?”
“Does it sound mad? That's what they called me at Masters and Johnson's clinic, mad. Because I had visions of explorations in sexual areas undreamed of by lesser human beings. It was I who first discovered how to make a man impotent by hiding his hat. I was the first one to explain the connection between excessive masturbation and entering...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Bernardo: Here I'm studying premature ejaculation in a hippopotamus.
- Victor Shakapopulis: How often does that problem come up with a hippo?
- Dr. Bernardo: Here I'm forcing a man to have intercourse with a large rye bread. They're getting on famously! Here I'm going to take the brain of a lesbian and put it into the body of a man who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eric Stanton: I made it clear to you when I took this job. You can't tie me down. Cramps my style. I always work best when a certain feeling comes over me, and right now I haven't got it.
- Joe Ellis: [under his breath] Genius!
- Professor Madley: Eric my boy, you're an artist. You have my sympathy. And a bus ticket on the firm.”
“You can't tame what's meant to be wild, doc. It just ain't natural.”
“I don't want to die. I'm not going to die for the Führer or anyone else. I want to live. You'll face death one of these days too, Himmler - you and your Führer.”
“As for making movies, who can act at eight o'clock in the morning? Let's face it!”
“Never do anything you wouldn't want to be caught dead doing.”
“Directors never direct me. They just turn me loose.”
“All of you will face death. All of you. There's another thing out there. Come, closer. You'll lose. The Russians will win. The Poles, the British, the Czech, the Americans will win. You'll be the only ones to lose. And why? Why will they win? I'll tell you. You are too weak, that's it.”
“Maybe there ain't no sin and there ain't no virtue, they's just what people does.”
“Zigzag. That means he wants to talk peace. You zigzag out to meet him.”
- Erle Kenton: We should have stuck with the old ways. Raising cattle for our feed. Where's the life in that?
- Charlie Barton: Humans are our cattle.
- Erle Kenton: Humans are our prey. We should feed on them, like we've always done. Screw all this "channel your energies" crap.
“- Rita Hussman: When I look at it, I see glimpses of a strange world. A world of people who are dead and yet alive.
- Dracula aka Baron Latos: It is the place from which I've just returned.”
“I wouldn't pray just for a old man that's dead, 'cause he's all right. If I were to pray, I'd pray for folks that are alive and don't know which way to turn.”