Rules quotes414 rules quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
“- Tyler: What's rule number one?
- Zak: Party.”
“Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!”
“Don’t do anything I would do, and definitely don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. There’s a little grey area there, and that’s where you operate.”
“- Tallahassee: Rules are for pussies, nothing personal.
- Columbus: How could that not be personal? That’s like my whole thing.
- Tallahassee: Yeah, you’re right. It was personal.”
“- Stella: You're the kind of guy that ignores the rules because it makes you feel in control. Am I right?
- Will: You're not wrong.”
“Killing's got to be accepted. Murder was the only way that everybody stayed in line. You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules.”
“- Batman: Lesson number three. When going stealth, you gotta hide every part of you, physically and emotionally. Got it?
- Robin: Yeah!”
“Alright, wait a minute. No drinking, no drugs, no kissing, no tattoos, no piercings, no ritual animal slaughters of any kind. Oh, God, I'm giving them ideas.”
“Your criteria are so far up your ass, they can't see daylight! This is bullshit!”
“Stop putting yo' head down in my house! You know my rule. It's all love and all pride in this house! Do you feel me?”
“You know the rules. Keep you mouth shut and your legs open.”
“Say what you mean, mean what you say. You know that if everybody followed that rule, there'd be a lot less trouble?”
“- Jimmy Mortimer: Ted. I think... I think when we get to town I should call Betty.
- Ted: Jimbo, calling Betty is definitely a dead fuck thing to do. Look, first rule of love: never get rejected by the same girl twice. I mean, that's useless. If you want to make a fool out of yourself, always do it with someone new.
- Jimmy Mortimer: I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's no gene for fate.”
“Discipline is not the enemy of enthusiasm!”
“There are conventions, formalities. Things that are just not done. I must do what is civilized.”
“- Sugar Ray: Vera, you know we tally up at 4 o'clock. What is your problem?
- Vera: Kiss my ass, Sugar. I've got to watch my girls until the last trick is gone. And I'm not about to ask no customer to roll over so I can punch some goddamn clock. Now, this is your place, but I am in charge of the girls... and you can just kiss my ass.”