All actors – Christian Slater, Rodney Eastman, Costas Mandylor, Richard Grieco, Jeremy Schoenberg, Miles Perlich, Alan Charof, Patrick Dempsey, Anto Nolan, Andy Romano, Bianca Rossini, Stevie Restivoshow all
“Mobsters” Quotes 21 quotes
“- Meyer Lansky: We gotta get tough with Masseria and Faranzano. Only, we can't afford a war. They got armies; we don't.
- Arnold Rothstein: We got balls and brains; you got those, you don't need an army...”
“- Arnold Rothstein: Mr. Luciano, you're walking down the street. Suddenly you realize you're being followed. It's a hit. Walking towards you is a second gunman. You have time to fire at only one of them. Which one do...
- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: I don't accept the question. To live, I gotta kill 'em both.”
“I don't bend over. It's too hard to stand straight again.”
“- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: Looks like I don't have a choice, do I? Either I agree to kill my friends, or you kill me.
- Don Faranzano: That's right.”
“- Bugsy Siegel: I'm Bugsy Siegel, ever heard of me?
- Showgirl: No, what do you do?
- Bugsy Siegel: I kill people.”
“I've seen a lot of guys just like you come and go, Charlie. The ones who come, they come to me. The ones who go... I'm the guy who sends them off.”
“- Don Masseria: Charlie, you're a swell guy. But from now on, if you look the wrong way... if you even fart in the wrong direction, then you end up like Rothstein.
- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: Joe, you're always complaining I don't eat. If I don't eat, how am I gonna fart?”
“I got eyes; I see. I got ears; I hear. I even got a brain. Whatever you think, I've already thought it... 10 times over!”
“- Joe Profaci: I say we make Charlie Luciano head of our National Commission. Who agrees?
- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: You want it, Al? It's yours.
- Al Capone: No, I want you to do it. It's just that Julius Caesar never took no vote.
- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: That's why Julius Caesar ended up dead in the street.”
“I just felt your balls, so I know why she needs her own.”
“The law of the street was take or be taken.”