Ideas quotes118 ideas quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Women are never at ease when they have ideas.”
“You get ideas from other people all the time.”
“- Sheldon Kornpett: You were involved in the Bay of Pigs?
- Vince Ricardo: Involved? That was my idea.”
“- Vanessa Kensington: What's your plan?
- Austin Powers: [nervously] First, I plan to soil myself. Then I'm going to regroup and come up with a new plan. Any thoughts?”
“You know how I came up with the idea for the Triple-X program? Skateboards and swimming pools.”
“Franklin Pope-Don’t let him agitate you. This is how he is. Before he was a wizard, I let him live in my basement. My wife wouldn’t have him at the table with us unless he cleaned himself. And, boy, given the ultimatum, the man ate alone.
George Westinghouse-How does he work?
Franklin Pope-You want to know his secret? He engineers his own...” (continue)(continue reading)
“As an actor, you create your own ideas.”
“- Peggy Walsh: When did you get this idea Jim?
- Jimmy Ringo: Well I didn't get it, it just kinda' came over me. The way gettin' older comes over ya. All of a sudden you look at things different then the way ya did five years ago. All of a sudden I knew this was the only thing in the world I wanted.”
“Objects and artifacts last far longer than people, and they represent important ideas in history, identity, beauty.”
“The concept is interesting and well formed, but in order to earn better than a 'C', the idea must be feasible.”
“- Ben Bagdikian: Outside of landing the Hindenburg in a lightning storm, that's about the shittiest idea I've ever heard.
- Fritz Beebe: Oh boy!”
“- Obi-Wan Kenobi: You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy.
- Anakin Skywalker: Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.”
“- Nora Charles: I'm going to lock the door, plug the bell, cut the telephone and crawl into bed for a month!
- Nick Charles: Oh, Nora, you're my favorite woman.”
“Just a moment Marie, I'm having an idea.”