Christian Slater quotes
“- James Stamphill: Did you kill Rufus McCain?
- Henri Young: I was the weapon, but I ain't no killer.”
“- James Stamphill: Mister Young, we have got to talk. Would you like a cigarette?
- Henri Young: No thanks, that shit'll kill ya.”
“When you try to win, sometimes you lose sight of the goal.”
“It is my job to uphold the law and to protect democracy in this city.”
“- William: You know what I could never figure out about the Mummy? The Mummy used to walk with one arm out and a leg draggin' behind him, but he was still always able get his victim. I'm thinkin' as a kid, I was pretty fast, I'd just, ya know, put some moves on the Mummy and the Mummy, he'd never get me.
- Jimmy Alto: This is what you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Adam: I love hockey.
- Caroline: You didn't even know what a power-play was.
- Adam: I know. But next time you can tell me.”
“Quitting is not going to make you stronger, living will.”
“- Arnold Rothstein: Mr. Luciano, you're walking down the street. Suddenly you realize you're being followed. It's a hit. Walking towards you is a second gunman. You have time to fire at only one of them. Which one do...
- Charlie 'Lucky' Luciano: I don't accept the question. To live, I gotta kill 'em both.”
“- William of Baskerville: You are in love.
- Adso of Melk: Is that bad?
- William of Baskerville: For a monk, it does present certain problems.”
“Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark.”
“Dear Maya, It was great seein' ya the other night. Love and kisses on all your pink parts. - George.”
“I don't bend over. It's too hard to stand straight again.”
“They say I'm disturbed. Well, of course I'm disturbed. I mean, we're all disturbed. And if we're not, why not?”
“Do you know what a farm vet does? He helps cows get well so they can live long enough to be turned into quarter pounders. It's ridiculous!”
“- Adso of Melk: Dolcinites? Who were they, master?
- William of Baskerville: Those who believed in the poverty of Christ.
- Adso of Melk: So do we Franciscans.
- William of Baskerville: But they also declared that everyone must be poor, so they slaughtered the rich. Ha! You see, Adso, the step between ecstatic vision and sinful frenzy is all too...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Clarence Worley: Do I look like a beautiful blonde with big big tits and an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice cream?
- Elliot: No.
- Clarence Worley: No. Okay, then why are you telling me all this bullshit, huh? You wanna fuck me?”
“There was a time when I felt I should do everything that was offered to me, you know, ride the wave.”
“I've calmed down, certainly, from the days of being 18, but I'm still having a good time.”
“Art does imitate life.”