- Ken Webb: Have a lot of you guys been injured?
- John W. Martin: It's called "wounded", Peanut. "Injured" is when you fall out of a tree or something.
“- Kellie Frost: They say it's not when you get hurt bull ridin', it's how bad.
- Lane Frost: Naa, the bulls don't want nothin' to do with ya. They just wanna buck you off and get on with there business. A'sides... people'll heard you a lot sooner.”
“- Stan: How does it feel to be shot?
- Michael: Doesn't hurt. That's what you wanna know.”
“- Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: Ow!
- Olga: That's a woman's sound.
- Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: Do that again and you'll make it.”
“Shut up! Shut up, and take the pain! Take the pain!”