Simon Pegg quotes
“- Neil Clarke: Dennis, become a rational thinking creature!
- Dennis: Look, I just can't concentrate on anything till I've had one of those biscuits! I know it's crazy, but that's how it is. I guess I'm kinda hooked on them. So please, give me just one biscuit, and I'll be able to think about something else!
- Neil Clarke: That makes sense [goes...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nicholas Angel: Danny, this is murder.
- PC Danny Butterman: It's not murder, it's ketchup.”
“- Shira: Wait, this half a snack is a dinosaur whisperer?
- Buck: And expert Salsa dancer.”
“- PC Danny Butterman: Where's the trolley boy?
- Nicholas Angel: In the freezer.
- PC Danny Butterman: Did you say cool off?
- Nicholas Angel: No I didn't say anything.”
“- Buck: I have one eye, but all my original teeth. Would you like to count them?
- Shira: No thank you.”
“- Benji Dunn: Where is the disc?
- Ethan Hunt: You're looking at it. I am the disc.”
“- Scotty: [to Spock Prime] Are you from the future?
- James T. Kirk: Yeah, he is. I'm not.
- Scotty: Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?”
“- Charlie: I put him in the septic tank.
- Gus: Who?
- Charlie: The corpse.
- Gus: What corpse?
- Charlie: The reverend's corpse.
- Gus: He wasn't a corpse when I left him, Charlie.”
“- Scotty: I told him that I could not only beam a grapefruit from one planet to the adjacent planet in the same system, which is easy, by the way, I could do it with a life form. So, I tested it out on Admiral Archer's prized beagle.
- James T. Kirk: Wait, I know that dog. What happened to it?
- Scotty: I'll tell you when it reappears. Ahem. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nicholas Angel: What's the situation?
- DS Andy Wainwright: Two blokes and a fuck-load of cutlery!”
“- Ethan Hunt: So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a computer, just waiting for someone to take it.
- Benji Dunn: So, why hasn't Lane just sent someone to steal it?
- Ilsa Faust: Oh, he has. He sent me. And I can tell you... it's impossible.”
“- Nicholas Angel: Did you find anything?
- DS Andy Wainwright: Yeah, I looked at my watch, and I found out that it's way past time to stop working and that I should be at the pub.”
“- Neil Clarke: [feeds Dennis] God, it must be terrible being a dog! I never knew you had so many cravings!
- Dennis: It's no worse than you and that bitch!
- Neil Clarke: What bitch?
- Dennis: The bitch you were shagging last night!
- Neil Clarke: Oh my god, she's not a bitch, she's a lovely human female!”
“- Fenella: You are not blind.
- Neil: I prefer the term 'optically challenged'.”
“- Ethan Hunt: Benji, open the door!
- Benji Dunn: Ethan? How did you get in the plane?
- Ethan Hunt: I'm not in the plane, I'm on the plane! Open the door!”
“- Benji Dunn: Let me guess. Presumed dead?
- Ethan Hunt: Well tonight, I just made it official.”
“- Neil Clarke: Give me a body that people find attractive!
- [He turns into a topless woman]
- Neil Clarke: No! A male body! Give me the body of a great man!
- [Turns into Albert Einstein]
- Neil Clarke: No!”