Will Ferrell quotes
“You're asking me why I killed Justin Bieber?”
“I guess ultimately a lot of comedians just wanna be taken seriously.”
“- James King: My life is ruined, because after thirty days I'm going to prison!... It's not as bad as I've heard, is it?
- Darnell Lewis: Hell yeah, it's bad!
- James King: Teach me how to survive in prison, the way you did!
- Darnell Lewis: [amazed] Tell me how you know I went to prison?
- James King: Given your low economic status, your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nancy Huff: Guys. Guys. Guys!
[both guys wake up and quote last line from their dreams]
- Brennan Huff: I'll kill you, Leonard Nimoy.
- Dale Doback: The clown has no penis.
- Nancy Huff: What kind of dreams are you guys having?”
“All I'm asking for is total perfection.”
“- Billy McMahon: Me and you are the same height.
- Matress Salesman: We're not the same height. We're not the same height. I'm handsome tall - you're the type of tall where, you walk through the airport, people stop what they're eating and look at you. You're like a freak.”
“- Mugatu: Shut up, Valentino! Just shut up! Everyone shut up! There is no Fountain of Youth!
- Tommy Hilfiger: What?
- Mugatu: I mean, Adam and Eve and Steve? Are you serious? You actually believed that crap?”
“Don't act like you're not impressed.”
“- Doug Butabi: You can not take away our dreams.
- Steve Butabi: Yeah, because we're, like, sleeping when we have them.”
“You know I don't speak Spanish.”
“You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card!”
“One day I'll get you over that wall of anger, and it will be glorious!”
“- Chip: Are you just going to let your sons talk to their grandfather like this?
- Ricky Bobby: Hell yes I am! They are winners! That is how winners talk!
- Carley Bobby: If we wanted two wussies, we would have named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman!”
- Ed Harken: A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team.
- Champ Kind: What in the hell's diversity?
- Ron Burgundy: Well, I could be wrong, but I believe "diversity" is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.