“- Felix: What? What in the shit is happening?
- Charlie: It’s an end game, man.
- Cheryl: I’m sorry, what?
- Charlie: The end game. Humanity has been judged, and we’ve been found wanting.
- Lucy: Judged by who?
- Charlie: They go by different names, right? You got world religion and mythology that’s full of mentions of demons or spirit...” (continue) (continue reading)
“In my entire life, I have ten people that are the closest people to me. They're my family, and I really don't mesh worlds that often.”
“I'm actually doing more stunts for 'Maze Runner' than I did for 'Insurgent'.”
“- Dr. Dyson Ido: Have a look at your original cyber core. This your brain. A normal, healthy teenage girl’s brain. If there is such a thing. But this is your heart. Heart of your original core. Powered by an anti-matter micro reactor.
- Alita: So I’ve got a strong heart.
- Dr. Dyson Ido: You have a heart strong enough to power all of Iron City...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Alita: What’s outside the city?
- Hugo: Not much. The war wiped out all the utilities and most everything else.”
“- Alita: Does it bother you, that I’m not completely human?
- Hugo: You are the most human person I have ever met.”
“It’s the loneliest feeling not to know who you are.”
“- Alita: I don't mean to be rude, but am I supposed to know you?
- Dr. Dyson Ido: Actually we just met.”
“I do not standby in the presence of evil!”
“- Alita: You made the biggest mistake of your life.
- Vector: And what's that?
- Alita: Underestimating who I am.”