Nick Frost quotes
“People presume just because you're a bigger bloke that you wouldn't be physically fit or up for the fight, but that couldn't be further from the truth.”
“It's nice to have someone write a couture character for you.”
“I find acting tough, but sitting around chatting - that's easy.”
“- Zak Knight: I didn't get her up the duff. It's known as an unplanned pregnancy.
- Ricky Knight: All pregnancies are unplanned, son.”
“- Nicholas Angel: Danny, this is murder.
- PC Danny Butterman: It's not murder, it's ketchup.”
“- PC Danny Butterman: Where's the trolley boy?
- Nicholas Angel: In the freezer.
- PC Danny Butterman: Did you say cool off?
- Nicholas Angel: No I didn't say anything.”
“- Penelope: This isn't me, the real me is inside here somewhere just waiting to get out and you can make that happen and once the curse is broken I'll be just like anybody else.
- Max: What if the curse doesn't get broken? What if the curse can never be broken?
- Penelope: Then I'll kill myself. I promise, I promise I will.”
“Cockacidal maniac. Ex-porn star. She's done it all. They say she starred in the world's first interracial hardcore loop.”
“Can I get... any of you cunts... a drink?”
“Who died and made you fucking king of the zombies?”
“- Penelope: This someone - she meant a lot to you?
- Max: Yes, yes she did.
- Penelope: What happened?
- Max: I couldn't give her what she wanted.
- Penelope: What did she want?
- Max: To be free.”
“What's up niggas?”
“- PC Danny Butterman: I can't believe I shot someone.
- Nicholas Angel: He's a doctor, he can deal with it.”
“I'm not gonna say, you know, there's plenty more fish in the sea. I'm not going to say if you love her, let her go. And I'm not going to bombard you with clichés. But what I will say is this: it's not the end of the world.”
“It's not hip hop, it's electro. Prick.”
“- Shaun: Do you want anything from the shop?
- Ed: Cornetto.”