“- Teresa Barzak: Why didn't you take it to your place?
- Det. Barzak: 'Cause I'm not settled in yet.
- Teresa Barzak: It's only been two years!
- Det. Barzak: I'm slow to adjust to psychological upheaval.”
talking about the walleye she threw away
Comments on this quoteSimilar quotes
- From the movie: The Odd Couple II
“- Sallah: Indy, you have no time. If you still want the ark, it is being loaded onto a truck for Cairo.
- Indiana Jones: Truck? What truck?”
- From the movie: The Girl on the Train
- From the movie: Big Bully
“- Kirby: Dad are we really going to New York City?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: That's why they call them mobile homes, son, 'cause they're mobile.”
- From the movie: Sex and the City
“- Carrie Bradshaw: Aside from the space issue... why'd you move to New York?
- Louise: To fall in love.”