House quotes172 house quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The place is like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold, and you're not allowed to touch anything.”
“Maybe we could paint the house with vanishing cream. Then it would be invisible.”
“A house that doesn't change is a dead house.”
“There is an air of quiet death in this house and I do not like the way it smells.”
“No man knocks me out of my own house.”
“- Paul Sacchetti: I think we can call it the Sacchetti house now.
- Dave McCabe: Oh, it's still Dagmar's house.”
“Oh my God... what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars? God, this place is bigger than our whole apartment.”
“The reason there's a question mark on my front door is just in case I forget my address.”
“Doesn’t he know any place else where he can go at night? There must be hotels or motels.”
“This house has many hearts.”
“The buildings looked so fake I was amazed to see that the facades had backs to them [. . .] It is a silly city.
“- Robin: Batman, woah!
- Batman: You're darn right, woah!
- Robin: Wait, does Batman live in Bruce Wayne's basement?
- Batman: No, Bruce Wayne lives in Batman's attic.”
“- Edith: What about my dreams?
- Dewey Cox: Edith, I told you, I can't build you a candy house! It will fall apart, the sun will melt the candy, it won't work!”
“- Harold: It's my manor!
- Parky: Not anymore Harold, they're taking it away from you.”
“It's been 30 years since we've had fresh souls in the Dagmar house...”
“What if someone conspired for us to be in this house?”