House quotes174 house quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Once upon a time, on the north shore of Long Island, not far from New York, there was a very very large mansion, almost a castle, where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. There were servants inside the mansion, and servants outside the mansion; boatmen to tend the boats, and six crews of gardeners: two for the solarium, the rest for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The place is like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold, and you're not allowed to touch anything.”
“You can’t turn the sink on when someone’s in the shower; this isn’t some fancy hotel!”
“- C.C. Baxter: The mirror... it's broken.
- Fran Kubelik: Yes, I know. I like it that way. Makes me look the way I feel.”
“Maybe we could paint the house with vanishing cream. Then it would be invisible.”
“A house that doesn't change is a dead house.”
“There is an air of quiet death in this house and I do not like the way it smells.”
“No man knocks me out of my own house.”
“- Paul Sacchetti: I think we can call it the Sacchetti house now.
- Dave McCabe: Oh, it's still Dagmar's house.”
“Oh my God... what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars? God, this place is bigger than our whole apartment.”
“The reason there's a question mark on my front door is just in case I forget my address.”
“Doesn’t he know any place else where he can go at night? There must be hotels or motels.”
“This house has many hearts.”
“The buildings looked so fake I was amazed to see that the facades had backs to them [. . .] It is a silly city.
“- Robin: Batman, woah!
- Batman: You're darn right, woah!
- Robin: Wait, does Batman live in Bruce Wayne's basement?
- Batman: No, Bruce Wayne lives in Batman's attic.”
“- Edith: What about my dreams?
- Dewey Cox: Edith, I told you, I can't build you a candy house! It will fall apart, the sun will melt the candy, it won't work!”
“- Harold: It's my manor!
- Parky: Not anymore Harold, they're taking it away from you.”