Moving quotes43 moving quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The main thing is, Tootie, that we're all going to be together, just like we've always been. That's what really counts. We could be happy anywhere as long as we're together.”
“- Vanessa Bloome: Why don't you just fly everywhere? Isn't it faster?
- Barry B. Benson: Flying is exhausting. Why don't you humans just run everywhere, isn't that faster?
- Vanessa Bloome: I see your point.”
“The Chinese say that having two homes is the way to madness. I'm not mad, but I definitely wish Hollywood would move to Trafalgar Square. But the life of an actor is a life of movement, isn't it?”
“What do you want me to do first, Hmm? Plan the funeral or pack the furniture?”
“I ran away when I was 17, haven't stopped moving since.”
“I'm kind of addicted to moving.”
“If I lived there, I'd move.”
“Iraq is dope. I'm thinking about getting a place there.”
“- Kirby: Dad are we really going to New York City?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: That's why they call them mobile homes, son, 'cause they're mobile.”
“- Christian Wolff: My father was an officer in the army. Psychological operations. He was concerned that I might be taken advantage of somehow, so he arranged for me to train with a number of specialists throughout my childhood. We lived in 34 homes in 17 years.
- Dana Cummings: You moved 34 times?
- Christian Wolff: Mm-hm.
- Dana Cummings: God,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carrie Bradshaw: Aside from the space issue... why'd you move to New York?
- Louise: To fall in love.”
“You're not a helicopter, mom. Quit hovering.”
“- Sally Matthews: Why do the gods let people die?
- Selord: People don't die. They go from one home to another.”
“- Sallah: Indy, you have no time. If you still want the ark, it is being loaded onto a truck for Cairo.
- Indiana Jones: Truck? What truck?”
“New York is a wonderful town. Everybody dreams about going there, but we're luckier than lots of families because we're really going. Wait till you see the nice new home we're going to have, and the loads and loads of new friends we're going to make.”
“- Clay: Where to?
- Ranger Holt: Travis county jail.
- Clay: Well that ain't good.”
“- Teresa Barzak: Why didn't you take it to your place?
- Det. Barzak: 'Cause I'm not settled in yet.
- Teresa Barzak: It's only been two years!
- Det. Barzak: I'm slow to adjust to psychological upheaval.”
“The most important thing is to keep moving, that way they might never catch up to you.”