“- Yoda: Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is.
- Anakin Skywalker: What must I do, Master Yoda?
- Yoda: Train yourself to let go... of everything you fear to lose.”
“- Jane Parker: He... he can't be gone.
- Martin Arlington: Jane, you must face facts. They're cruel, but you must.
- Jane Parker: Why, he's fought a hundred crocodiles!
- Martin Arlington: He didn't see it. I shouted. He turned, but there was nothing he could do.”
“Convinced that death, like all tradesmen, would be unable to find my front door, and always having believed wills to be an open invitation to the reaper.”
“If we accept the fact that we can die at anytime we lead our lives differently.”
“All they'll have left to tell you is the unholy truth: that kids just die. And babies die too. It just happens. So you live with it.”