Cruelty quotes124 cruelty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
When the handbill says "dead or alive", the rest of us just shoot you in the back from up on top a perch somewhere and bring you in dead over a saddle. But when John Ruth “The Hangman” catches you... You hang!
“This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Craig Jones: I ain't trying to be no dog-catcher!
- Mr. Jones: Why not?
- Craig Jones: I don't even like dogs!
- Mr. Jones: That's the beauty of it! I grab a dog, and I choke him, and I kick the shit out of him! All day long, my foot up a dog's ass! Just bang-bang-bang up his ass! That's my pleasure.”
“What's Conover? No more than a symbol of the greed and cruelty and lust for power that have set men at each other's throats down through the centuries and the struggle will go on, Watson, for a pearl, kingdom, perhaps even world dominion... till the greed and cruelty have burned out of every last one of us. And when that time comes, perhaps even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jareth: Beware. I have been generous up 'til now. I can be cruel.
- Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
- Jareth: Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ken Kessler: We've got to be ruthless. Think ruthless.
- Sandy: What if I can't think ruthless?
- Ken Kessler: You've got to. It's good for you. It makes you strong.”
“There ain't much glory in lookin' at a man with his guts hanging out.”
- Simple: Why do you always have to be so cruel? I'm not completely stupid.
- Jack: That fucking depends on your definition of "completely".
“- Mona Champagne: If you cannot argue constructively, what will mother do?
- Allison Champagne: Destroy our video games.
- Mona Champagne: Andrew...?
- Andrew Champagne: And the gaming system.
- Allison Champagne: Burn it while we watch.
- Mona Champagne: That's right. Don't forget what happened to your Legos.”
“- Hayley Stark: Tell me what you're haunted by.
- Jeff Kohlver: Do you wanna remember this day when you're with a guy? On a date? Or on your wedding night? 'Cause I promise you you will. Don't do that to yourself.
- Hayley Stark: You know, that is so thoughtful! You are speaking to me so selflessly! I mean, you just don't want me to castrate you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jackson Two-Bears: He's a murderer, a hired killer. His nose was bit off in a fight.
- Frankie Ballou: If I was gonna be scared, I'd be scared of the fella who bit it off, not him!”
“I've got solutions. Permanent, cruel ones.”
- John Connolly: Jimmy's no ordinary criminal.
- FBI Agent Charles McGuire: Well, you're right about that.
- FBI Agent Charles McGuire: [reading from dossier] "A vicious animal who won't take no for an answer." "Violent decisiveness at any hint of betrayal." Oh! "A ripened psychopath determined to succeed above all else."
“It's hard to judge cruelty when you've never known kindness.”