Cruelty quotes125 cruelty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
When the handbill says "dead or alive", the rest of us just shoot you in the back from up on top a perch somewhere and bring you in dead over a saddle. But when John Ruth “The Hangman” catches you... You hang!
“This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Craig Jones: I ain't trying to be no dog-catcher!
- Mr. Jones: Why not?
- Craig Jones: I don't even like dogs!
- Mr. Jones: That's the beauty of it! I grab a dog, and I choke him, and I kick the shit out of him! All day long, my foot up a dog's ass! Just bang-bang-bang up his ass! That's my pleasure.”
“What's Conover? No more than a symbol of the greed and cruelty and lust for power that have set men at each other's throats down through the centuries and the struggle will go on, Watson, for a pearl, kingdom, perhaps even world dominion... till the greed and cruelty have burned out of every last one of us. And when that time comes, perhaps even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is life's ultimate cruelty. It offers us a taste of youth and vitality, and then it makes us witness our own decay.”
“- Kuzco: Okay, I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been. But, Yzma, do you really want to kill me?
- Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
- Kronk: Hey, that's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired.
- Yzma: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jareth: Beware. I have been generous up 'til now. I can be cruel.
- Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
- Jareth: Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's vanilla. He reacts to nothing. It's monstrous.”
“- Ken Kessler: We've got to be ruthless. Think ruthless.
- Sandy: What if I can't think ruthless?
- Ken Kessler: You've got to. It's good for you. It makes you strong.”
“There ain't much glory in lookin' at a man with his guts hanging out.”
- Simple: Why do you always have to be so cruel? I'm not completely stupid.
- Jack: That fucking depends on your definition of "completely".
“- Mona Champagne: If you cannot argue constructively, what will mother do?
- Allison Champagne: Destroy our video games.
- Mona Champagne: Andrew...?
- Andrew Champagne: And the gaming system.
- Allison Champagne: Burn it while we watch.
- Mona Champagne: That's right. Don't forget what happened to your Legos.”
“- Hayley Stark: Tell me what you're haunted by.
- Jeff Kohlver: Do you wanna remember this day when you're with a guy? On a date? Or on your wedding night? 'Cause I promise you you will. Don't do that to yourself.
- Hayley Stark: You know, that is so thoughtful! You are speaking to me so selflessly! I mean, you just don't want me to castrate you...” (continue)(continue reading)