Hayden Christensen quotes
“- Anakin Skywalker: He could actually save people from death?
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
- Anakin Skywalker: What happened to him?
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anakin Skywalker: My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.
- Count Dooku: Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.”
“If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.”
“- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: Are you going to kill me?
- Anakin Skywalker: I would certainly like to!
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: I know you would. I can feel your anger. It give you focus... makes you stronger.”
“When I'm around you, my mind is no longer my own.”
“- Padmé: It must be difficult having sworn your life to the Jedi... not being able to visit the places you like... or do the things you like.
- Anakin Skywalker: Or be with the people I love.
- Padmé: Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi.”
“- Obi-Wan Kenobi: You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy.
- Anakin Skywalker: Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.”
- Stephen Glass: If I were to throw a party where all we did was play "Monopoly", would you guys come?
- Caitlin Avey: Could I be the little shoe?
“I record what people do and I find what moves them, what scares them and I write that down. That way they're the ones telling the story and you know what? Those kinds of pieces can win Pulitzer's too.”
“- Adam Penenberg: Did you ever call these people and get them directly?
- Stephen Glass: No, I always left messages and spoke to them when they called me back.”
“- Padmé: Anakin, all I want is your love.
- Anakin Skywalker: Love won't save you, Padmé. Only my new powers can do that!
- Padmé: But at what cost? You're a good person, don't do this!
- Anakin Skywalker: I won't lose you the way I lost my mother. I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of, and I'm doing it for you. To...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Padmé: We used to come here for school retreat. We would swim to that island every day. I love the water. We used to lie out on the sand and let the sun dry us and try to guess the names of the birds singing.
- Anakin Skywalker: I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anakin Skywalker: Are you all right? You're trembling. What's going on?
- Padmé: Something wonderful has happened. Ani, I'm pregnant.”
“Journalism is hard work. Everybody's under pressure. Everybody grinds to get the issue out. Nobody's getting any sleep, but you are allowed to smile every once in awhile.”
“There are 16,800 magazines in this country, but only one calls itself the inflight magazine for Air Force One. That's the thrill of working at The New Republic. You're underpaid, the hours are brutal, but what you write gets read by people who matter: presidents, lawmakers. Your work can actually influence public policy. That's an amazing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm going there to end this war. Wait for me until I return. Thing's will be different, I promise. Please wait for me.”
“- Yoda: Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is.
- Anakin Skywalker: What must I do, Master Yoda?
- Yoda: Train yourself to let go... of everything you fear to lose.”
“- Anakin Skywalker: The Sith rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves.
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: And the Jedi don't?
- Anakin Skywalker: The Jedi are selfless... they only care about others.”
“- Padmé: I'm not afraid to die. I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.
- Anakin Skywalker: What are you talking about?
- Padmé: I love you.
- Anakin Skywalker: You love me? I thought we had decided not to fall in love. That we'd be forced to live a lie and that it would destroy our lives.
- Padmé: I think our...” (continue)(continue reading)