Frank Oz quotes
“- Luke Skywalker: All right, I'll give it a try.
- Yoda: No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.”
“Do or do not; there is no try.”
“Patriotism swells in the heart of the American bear.”
“- Kermit the Frog: Where did you learn to drive?
- Fozzie Bear: I took a correspondence course.”
“- Miss Piggy: You mad, impetuous thing, it's champagne!
- Insolent Waiter: Not exactly. Sparkling Muscatel, one of the finest wines of Idaho.”
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?”
“Work hard, lad, and one day, your life will be as solid as this very building!”
“- Kermit the Frog: He's one of us. And no matter what happens, no matter what obstacles we face, we never forget one of our own.
- Miss Piggy: I love it when you take charge.
- Fozzie Bear: Hey! We left Bunsen and Beaker back at the gas station.
- Kermit the Frog: Okay... well, uh, from this point on , no matter what happens, we never forget one...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You are all weirdos.”
“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.”
“- Kermit the Frog: What's wrong with the drummer? He looks a little crazed.
- Zoot: Oh, he's just upset about missing the Rembrandt exhibit at the National Gallery.
- Animal: Renoir!”
“- Kermit the Frog: Gee. A Studebaker. Where did you get it?
- Fozzie Bear: My uncle left it to me.
- Kermit the Frog: Is he dead?
- Fozzie Bear: No, he's hibernating.”
“- Fozzie Bear: Hello, I'd like an ice cream.
- Ice Cream Vendor: What do you want? Chocolate, vanilla, coffee, peach, fudge, rum, banana?
- Fozzie Bear: Honey.
- Ice Cream Vendor: Honey? I beg your pardon, I hardly know you.
- Fozzie Bear: Seriously, I'd like a honey ice cream cone for me, and a dragonfly ripple for my friend the frog.”
“I don't buy diamonds.”
“I don't buy diamonds, I don't buy cars, but I enjoy travelling. I'm not a very possessive person as far as things go.”
“In order to be a star performer you have to have someone to play against.”
“- Yoda: That face you make... look I so old to young eyes?
- Luke: No. Of course not.
- Yoda: I do. Yes, I do. Sick have I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm?”
“- Kermit the Frog: Don't you think we should've called your mother and let her know we were coming?
- Fozzie Bear: Oh, how little you understand bears, Kermit. My mother loves surprises.”