Jealousy quotes141 jealousy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Do me a favor, will you? Keep away from the windows. Somebody might... blow you a kiss.”
“Put... that... cookie... down! Cookies are for closers!”
“- Margo: As it happens, there are particular aspects of my life to which I would like to maintain sole and exclusive rights and privileges.
- Bill Simpson: For instance what?
- Margo: For instance: you!”
“- Baby Doll: Small dogs have a loud bark.
- Archie Lee Meighan: No one is going to whistle at any woman of mine.
- Baby Doll: You take an awful lot for granted when you say mine. I came to you today for protection. What did I get? Slapped, sent home. Now, I'm telling you the agreement between us is over.”
“- George Loomis: You smell like a dime store. I know what that means.
- Rose Loomis: Sure. I'm meeting somebody, just anybody handy, as long as he's a man! How 'bout the ticket seller himself? I could grab him on the way out, or one of the kids with the phonograph. Anybody suits me. Take your pick.”
“- Billy Lee: Did you think you could just take what's mine and I wouldn't come a-huntin'?
- Emily Summerspring: She ain't yours.”
“- Jesse McCanles: You mean to shoot down unarmed men?
- Sen. Jackson McCanles: Just like rattlesnakes if they cross that line!”
“- Lewton 'Lewt' McCanles: I'm riding back to that hitching post and then turning and starting to shoot.
- Jesse McCanles: It's more than you did for Sam Pierce! Why all the consideration?
- Lewton 'Lewt' McCanles: I just don't want them fancy friends of yours to say you had a brother who shot you down in cold blood.”
“I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster. I forgot one thing, are you circumcised?”
“You gave him my pink shirt? You gave a complete stranger my pink shirt? That shirt was a Christmas present from you! I treasured that shirt, I loved that shirt! My collar had grown a full size from weightlifting, you saw that my arms had grown, you saw that my neck had grown and you bought me that shirt for my new body! I loved that shirt! My...” (continue)(continue reading)
“He was my idol. Mozart, I can't think of a time when I didn't know his name. I was still playing childish games and he was playing music for kings and emperors. Even the Pope in Rome! I admit I was jealous when I heard the tales they told about him. Not of the brilliant little prodigy himself, but of his father, who had taught him everything.”
“if I ever catch you near Frankie again, I'll take you out so fast, you won't even have time to spit.”