Tom Smothers quotes
“- Bill: Thank you for inviting me to participate in your life, for I am an asshole. And being an asshole is neither good nor bad. It just is.
- Reverend Spike: I think that says it all.
- Harvey Holroyd: These are exciting times, aren't they? Gas is over a dollar a gallon and it's okay to be an asshole.”
“- Reverend Spike: These flowers symbolize rebirth.
- Kate Linville Holroyd: Lovely, Spike. There seem to be two missing.
- Reverend Spike: Life is a mound of space.
- Kate Linville Holroyd: Oh, yes, yes! That's beautiful, really beautiful, Spike!
- Reverend Spike: By the way, does Harvey have the check?
- Kate Linville Holroyd: Of course.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Reverend Spike: Harv, can you relate to making a heavy commitment, to share your space with Kate, respecting her identity as a free being?
- Harvey Holroyd: No.
- Reverend Spike: No?
- Harvey Holroyd: No. I promise to love, honor, and cherish Kate Linville Holroyd in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, forsaking all others, for...” (continue)(continue reading)