Matt Frewer quotes
“Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!”
“- Vic DeRubis: Open it, Alec! There ain't no race, so I gotta kill you!
- Alec Stewart: I can't let you do it, Vic! You'll hate yourself in the morning!”
“When I was your age, I put on twenty pounds of pure unadulterated blitz-the-quarterback-and-rip-his-head-off muscle, Russell!”
“The early worm catches the fish, Russell. Remember that.”
“- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Sr.: Everybody in my family is a comedian.
- Mae Thompson: Everybody except you.”
“I have cancer. You know the kind you eventually get better from?
That ain't the kind I got.”
“- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Sr.: Hey, Szalinski, your lawn's beginning to look like the Amazon.
- Wayne Szalinski: Yeah, producing oxygen, Russ. We all have to do our part. You know how all the jungles are receding everywhere.”
“- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: Dad, you know that weights aren't my thing.
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Sr.: Weights aren't your thing. Fishing isn't your thing. Just what is your thing?
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: I don't know. But I'll keep you posted okay?”
- Hades: So you took care of him? "Dead as a doornail", weren't those your exact words?
- Pain: This might be a different Hercules.
- Panic: Yeah! I mean, Hercules is a very popularname nowadays!
- Pain: Remember, like, a few years ago, every other boy was named Jason, and the girls were all named Brittany?
“- Alec Stewart: Look, what would Big Wally rather have? Me dead or his fifty grand?
- Vic DeRubis: Both.”