Resurrection quotes39 resurrection quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I knew you. But you ain't you. You can't be you. We put you through the window. There ain't no coming back. This is the really real world, there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!”
“Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.”
“- Marcus: I rebuke the spirit of drugs in the name of Jesus. What's his name?
- Drummer: I.B. Bangin'.
- Marcus: What do you mean, I.B. Bangin'?
- Drummer: I.B. Bangin'!
- Marcus: What the hell kind of name is I.B. Bangin'?
- Drummer: I don't know his real name.
- I.B.'s Girlfriend: It's Frederick Smith.
- Marcus: Okay, Freddy...
- I.B.'s...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Shrike: I can remake you, just as I was remade.
- Hester Shaw: You're going to kill me?
- Shrike: For a little while.”
“I have been born more than once, so I have more than one name.”
“- Amy Franklin: I'm sorry.
- Dr. Andrew Ingersoll: That cost this institute seven million dollars!
- Dr. Benson Hughes: She knows how much it costs. She's been a part of it since we first got Kong's heart resuscitated.
- Amy Franklin: There's nothing wrong with the heart. The damn thing runs like a Swiss watch. It's his blood.”
“From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side. Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time. The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth... But it was not the end. I felt life in me...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let everybody who died be alive again!”
“- Fumes: When I die, I'd like to come back as a bird.
- Sailor: Why?
- Fumes: Because man, I could fly free, and easy, and if I saw someone I really didn't care for, I'd drop a hot one on 'em!”
- Norman Bates: I saw her. Even the initials on her suitcase, "M.C.". Marion Crane.
- Norma Bates: Another of your cheap erotic delusions, out of your cheap erotic imagination. You killed her. The slut deserved it. But she's dead and the dead don't come back.
- Norman Bates: You came back.
- Norma Bates: I never went away, don't you know that by... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Young Masbath: Is he dead?
- Ichabod Crane: That's the problem. He was dead to begin with.”
“This time, we must play the game perfectly. When all of the pawns have been sacrificed, we will win our queen back again.”
“- Edwina Cutwater: Guess what I'm going to do?
- Roger Cobb: What?
- Edwina Cutwater: I'm going to come back from the dead.
- Roger Cobb: Aaahhhh. And what makes you think you can do that?
- Edwina Cutwater: Because I'm rich.”
“- Time Lincoln: You know, I don't advertise this, but I can bring him back to life.
- Master Shake: Ha ha! Yeah right! I bet you can't!
- Time Lincoln: Oh yeah? How much you wanna bet, bro?”
“We cannot bring Gloves Malloy's death back to life.”
“It costs me 1.2 million to bring you guys back. Try to be worth the money.”
“I am the reincarnation of Leon Trotsky!”
“- Vulcan High Priestess: McCoy, son of David, since thou art human, we cannot expect thee to fully comprehend what Sarek has requested. Spock's body lives: with your approval, we shall use all our powers to return to his body that which you possess. But McCoy, you must now be warned. The danger to thyself is as grave as the danger to Spock. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I saw Elvis.”
“- Dan Cain: He's dead?
- Herbert West: Not anymore.”
“Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery, was frozen in 1967 and defrosted in the Nineties to battle his nemesis, Dr. Evil. After foiling his archenemy's plan to send a nuclear warhead to the center of the earth, Austin banished Dr. Evil to the cold recesses of space and settled down with his new wife, Vanessa, to live happily ever after. Or...” (continue)(continue reading)