Peter Boyle quotes
- Harvey "Blind" Pew: It sounded as though there was a bit of a squabble.
- Moon: Squabble? They're all dead!
- Harvey "Blind" Pew: Oh! Must have been more of a tiff then.
“Use unnecessary force, if necessary!”
“- Scott Calvin: Great! I'm starving.
- Susan: I'll have a salad and iced tea, and dressing on the side.
- Mr. Whittle: Ah, pasta and tomatoes, uh, and very light on the oil. Can you do that?
- Scott Calvin: And I'll have a caesar. No dressing. And one of those homemade cookies, the warm chocolate chip. No nuts. And a little slice of cheesecake....” (continue)(continue reading)
“In live stage, the actor lives.”
“I don't think I would be an actor if I was that intelligent.”
“- Jack McDermott: You told me you played for the New York Rangers.
- Billy Caufield: Are you saying I didn't?
- Dr. Weitzman: Attacking a referee on the ice doesn't make you a hockey player either.”
“I am the lord they god. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me. Out of my way, asshole.”
- Jack McDermott: What about dinner? Who's gonna get us our dinner?
- Billy Caufield: "Who's gonna get us our...". Aren't you the same guy who changed water into wine? Huh? J.C.? Ain't the son of god good for a burger in his town? You get us something!
- Jack McDermott: That's not funny. You're a very disturbed young man.
- Billy Caufield: Man... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sheppard: If you're looking for money, you're smarter than you look. If you're not, you're a lot dumber.
- O'Niel: Then I'm probably a lot dumber.
- Sheppard: That could be very dangerous.”
“This is the body and blood of our savior, the lord Jesus Christ. And a damned fine beaujolais!”
“A lot of strange things happen in this world. Things you don't know about in Grand Rapids. Things you don't want to know about. Doors that shouldn't be opened.”
“You ain't no man till you split dark oak.”
“- Johnny Dangerously:Take it easy!
- Jocko Dundee: Take it easy? I'm standing here with my dork in my hand!”
“- Jack McDermott: Let me hold the gun.
- Henry Sikorsky: No.
- Jack McDermott: I let you sit in the front seat!”
“Let me tell you what you're dealing with here. I run a franchise. The company hired me to dig as much ore out of this hellhole as possible. My hookers are clean, some of them are good looking. My booze isn't watered. The workers are happy. When the workers are happy, they dig more ore. They get paid more bonus money. When they dig more ore, the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That's too much power for one man to have.”
“- Henry Sikorsky: Hey guys, time for a hug?
- Jack McDermott: I don't think so.
- Billy Caufield: Maybe after the game.”
“There are two theories. The first is that this is an organized conspiracy. The other more bizarre theory is that this is the work of one man, Superman, apparently!”