“Barbarosa” Quotes 8 quotes
“Kill this Barbarosa. Bring me his cojones. Bring them to me on a stick so we can see them and honor you.”
“- Barbarosa: I don't steal from my own people.
- Karl Westover: Well it don't bother you to slit their throats on your weddin' night, does it?”
- Barbarosa: Did you have bad trouble back there.
- Karl Westover: Yes, sir.
- Barbarosa: Well, the Mexicans got a saying: "What cannot be remedied must be endured".
“- Eduardo: Barbarosa is dead. He is dead. I killed him with my knife.
- Don Braulio: You bring me no proof. Where are his cojones?”
“- Karl Westover: My name is Karl Albert Westover...
- Barbarosa: You been shit outtta luck ever since you was born, ain't you, boy?”
“Always stand still until you're done shooting. Nothin' scares a man more than for you to be standin' still when you should be runnin' like a spotted assed ape.”
“- Karl Westover: I killed a fella back in Texas. A big damn fella too.
- Barbarosa: Well, old Sam Colt makes everybody just about the same size.
- Karl Westover: I didn't shoot him. I hit him with a tree limb.”
“- Karl Westover: Are you all right?
- Barbarosa: No, I ain't all right! Do I look all right?
- Karl Westover: Well, you look better than you did when you was at the bottom of that grave.”