“¡Three Amigos!” quotes(1986)
Plot – Dusty Bottoms, Lucky Day and Ned Nederlander are three silent showmen. The spectators love them because they are the heroes of the oppressed people. When their last movie turns into a failure, they are fired by their producer. Carmen, a Mexican girl from Santo Poco, engages them asking their help to face El Guapo, a merciless bandit.
All actors – Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Martin Short, Alfonso Arau, Tony Plana, Patrice Martinez, Jorge Cervera Jr., Kai Wulff, Abel Franco, Fred Asparagus, Jon Lovitz, Joe Mantegna, Philip Gordon, Michael Wren, Gene Hartline, William B. Kaplan, Sophia Lamour, Santos Morales, Phil Hartman, Tino Insana, Craig Berenson, Joshua Gallegos, Norbert Weisser, Brian Thompson, Hector Elias, Hector Morales, Betty Carvalho, Benita Marti, Dyana Ortelli, Humberto Ortiz, Candy Castillo, Jeff O'Haco, Loyda Ramos, Carl La Fong, Randy Newman, Rebecca Ferratti, Cosmo Mata, Brinke Stevens, Tom Tangenshow all
“¡Three Amigos!” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Lucky Day: Dusty, how do you like your bat?
- Dusty Bottoms: Medium rare.”
“- Dusty Bottoms: Time for plan B. Plan A was to break into El Guapo's fortress.
- Carmen: And that you have done, now what?
- Dusty Bottoms: Well we really don't have a plan B. We didn't expect for the first plan to work. Sometimes you can overplan these things.”
“So, I just wait here then?”
“- Rosita: Have you ever kissed a girl?
- Dusty Bottoms: Oh yeah, sure. Lots of times.
- Rosita: Would you like to kiss me?
- Dusty Bottoms: Yeah.
- Rosita: Well?
- Dusty Bottoms: What? Now? Here?
- Rosita: Well, we could take a walk and you could kiss me on the veranda.
- Dusty Bottoms: Lips would be fine.”
“- Juanita: Which one do you like?
- Carmen: The one that's not too smart.
- Juanita: Which one is that?”
“Do you have anything besides Mexican food?”
“Mount up! ... It means get on your horses.”
“I like these guys! They are funny guys!”
“Can I have your watch when you are dead?”
“- Ned Nederlander: Tell us we will die like dogs.
- El Guapo: You will die like dogs!
- Dusty Bottoms: No, we will not die like dogs, we will fight like lions!”
- Harry Flugleman: Do you know what "nada" means?
- Dusty Bottoms: Isn't that a light chicken gravy?
“- Bartender: We don't have no beer, just tequila.
- Ned Nederlander: What's tequila?
- Bartender: ...It's like beer...
- Dusty Bottoms: Is it fattening?
- Bartender: ...Fat-ten-ing?”
“- El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
- Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
- El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.
- Jefe: Forgive...” (continue) (continue reading)