Calmness quotes81 calmness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- First Secretary: Calm yourself, Vladimirov...
- General Vladimirov: Calm... calm myself? How can I be calm in your stupidity, stupidity! Losing that aircraft to the Americans... Do you know what this man Gant is? He can land a plane on an ice floe and take off again! You must act, First Secretary!”
“What you found was quiet in a world full of thunder.”
“I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawn mower blade. Yes, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two.”
“I think I'm going to leave, ‘cause you probably want to sit there by yourself, alone, and think about who you pissed off. So, I'll let you have your space.”
“There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea, no past, no future.”
“Eat the cake, Anna Mae.”
“- Ann Burden: Really mean something that you're thinking long term for us? I want things to be good between us.
- John Loomis: That's okay because we've got time.”
“- Fear: Let me guess, she forgot to put on her pants.
- Girl: Look, the new girl has no pants on!
- Fear: Called it!”
“Music's the only thing that makes sense anymore, man. Play it loud enough, it keeps the demons at bay.”
“A civilized divorce is a contradiction in terms.”
“- Jules Winnfield: Now Yolanda, we're not gonna do anything stupid, are we?
- Honey Bunny: You don't hurt him.
- Jules Winnfield: Nobody's gonna hurt anybody. We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?
- Honey Bunny: Cool?”
“- Jerry Heller: Sign the contract, and all this money is yours.
- Ice Cube: That's my money anyway, Jerry! I earned that money! Now I wrote a lot of hit songs. We've been on this tour for months, selling out shows, selling records. I know it's plenty of money!
- Jerry Heller: Really [chuckles]?
- Jerry Heller: Jesus Christ.
- Ice Cube: Gimme my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If she had lived, I would have said: slow down; you're too important... Life teaches you, really how to live it... if you could live long enough.”
- Albert Goldman: Oh God, I pierced the toast!
- Armand Goldman: So what? The important thing to remember is not to go to pieces when that happens. You have to react like a man, calmly. You have to say to yourself, "Albert, you pierced the toast, so what? It's not the end of your life".
“- Penelope Lanier: You're pretty domesticated for a rock star.
- Marianne Lane: Have I done anything to upset you?”
“- Jack Twist: Anything interesting up there in heaven?
- Ennis Del Mar: I was just sending up a prayer of thanks.
- Jack Twist: For what?
- Ennis Del Mar: For you forgettin' to bring that harmonica. I'm enjoyin' the peace and quiet.”
“A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself.”
“Call me Irish, but I don't believe in cooler heads prevailing.”
“You have the blood of the Hidalgos in your veins! Keep it cool, my girl, or I'll whisk you off into a convent!”
“- Edgar Frog: Listen, just so you know, if you try to stop us, or vamp out in any way, I'll stake you without even thinking twice about it!
- Sam Emerson: Chill out, Edgar.”