“The Long Riders” quotes(1980)
Plot – After the Civil War, the Younger brothers, the James brothers and the Miller brothers form a gang and organize many robberies. Agent Rixley follows them and in a fierce firefight two innocents die and the gang members separate. Rixley puts a big reward on them.
All actors – David Carradine, Keith Carradine, Robert Carradine, James Keach, Stacy Keach, Dennis Quaid, Randy Quaid, Kevin Brophy, Harry Carey Jr., Christopher Guest, Nicholas Guest, Shelby Leverington, Felice Orlandi, Pamela Reed, James Remar, Fran Ryan, Savannah Smith Boucher, Amy Stryker, James Whitmore Jr., John Bottoms, West Buchanan, Edward Bunker, Martina Deignan, Allan Graf, Chris Mulkey, Thomas Myers, Marlise Pierrat, Glenn Robards, Tim Rossovich, Lin Shaye, Gary Watkins, Peter Jason, Duke Stroud, Steven Chambers, William Traylor, J. Don Ferguson, Hugh McGraw, Prentiss Rowe, Stuart Mossman, Michael Lackey, Mitch Greenhill, Bill Bryson, Tom Sauber, Jimmy Medearis, Edgar McLeod, Luis Contreras, Kalen Keach, R.B. Thrift, John Carradine, Ry Cooder, George Miklos, Bill Rampleyshow all
“The Long Riders” Quotes 14 quotes
“First getting shot, then getting married - bad habits.”
“- Engineer: Who the hell do you think you are, Jesse James?
- Bob Younger: Hell, no! I'm Bob Younger. Jesse James rides with the Youngers. Now, stop the damn train!”
“- Jacob Rixley: I want your sons, Mrs. Samuel.
- Zerelda Cole Samuel: What do you want them for?
- Jacob Rixley: For robbing banks, ma'am.”
“- Jacob Rixley: Mrs. James, we are going to search your house. I don't suppose it would do any good to ask nicely?
- Zee Mimms: It won't do you any good to ask at all.
- Jacob Rixley: You know, those men of yours are going to wind up dead or they're going to wind up worse.”
“- Beth Mimms: Jim Younger, there are some things that a gentleman does not ask a lady!
- Bob Younger: Beth, when you're old enough to call yourself a lady, I'll keep that in mind.”
“- Jim Younger: Maybe we need to send a couple of people down there and look things over before we just ride in there.
- Jesse James: Clell's already scouted it out. What's wrong with you, Jim? Talkin' soft is something I'd expect from Cole or Frank.
- Cole Younger: I gave up tryin' to talk sense to you a long time ago, Jesse.”