“Death Hunt” quotes(1981)
All actors – Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, Andrew Stevens, Carl Weathers, Ed Lauter, Scott Hylands, Angie Dickinson, Henry Beckman, William Sanderson, Jon Cedar, James O'Connell, Len Lessershow all
“Death Hunt” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Sundog: Take it easy, kid, take it easy. You have a lot of potential for a rookie, but damn you're ragged.
- Constable Alvin Adams: What do you mean - ragged?
- Sundog: Look, if you're in a do-or-die contest for big stakes, you let the other guy get a head start on you. Take small swigs and hold your breath, huh? Then it looks like you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sundog: They didn't want to let me in the Majors and you know why.
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Damn right, I know why. I musta heard that story six hundred times...
- Vanessa: Why?
- Sundog: I was too good, that's why. I'd a pitched that ball down Ty Cobb's throat and made George Sisler look like an electric fan.”
“Hope you can fuck better than you can play.”
“Your father said the best part of you ran down your mama's leg.”
“- Hazel: This Mountie here says that man should be brought in for trial. Now what are you going to do about it, Edgar?
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: I'm going to close my eyes and pray you disappear. Never had much luck prayin'.”
“- Sergeant Edgar Millen: If anyone's going to bring in Albert Johnson, it's going to be me - not some bounty hunter or some flyboy buckin' for promotion.
- Constable Alvin Adams: Why you? Why are you so special?
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: He deserves me, not them.”
“- The Pilot, Capt. Hank Tucker RCAF: I'm Captain Hank Tucker, RCAF. I've come to bring the fugitive to justice. Where's headquarters?
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Wherever I'm standing.”
“- Sergeant Edgar Millen: What are you starin' at?
- Constable Alvin Adams: Are you Sergeant Edgar Millen?
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Unfortunately. That look on your face would turn good whiskey into sour piss.”
“We've been hunting a man who knows how to live off the land and use it to reign.”
“- Constable Alvin Adams: Millen, don't you ever have anything good to say?
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Whaddya want? A shout, a holler and a cigar for doing something right for a change?
- Constable Alvin Adams: No, I guess not. Your cigars taste like shit and you'd probably crack your face if you laughed out loud!”
“- Constable Alvin Adams: You can't let people get away with that - makin' up their own laws.
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: The only thing to remember is Millen's Law. You want to stay a Mountie, then all you have to do is keep headquarters happy, huh? 'Cause the only time they're unhappy is when there's an unaccounted for killing. So if you account...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Purer fact is that he's running to save his hide, and every man he killed, he killed to protect himself.
- Constable Alvin Adams: What about Hawkins or Sundog or any of them? What did any of them die for, Millen?
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Johnson didn't do anything I wouldn't do if I was in his boots. If I thought the...” (continue)(continue reading)