Gary Busey quotes
“Winners do what losers don't want to do.”
“Have a mind that's open to everything, get attached to nothing.”
“Mind if I test drive your Audi?”
“- Pappas: Let me tell you something, Harp. I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. But there's something I've learned in all my years...
- Ben Harp: Why don't you astonish me, shitbrains.
- Pappas: Respect for my elders!”
“- Ben Harp: Special agent Utah! This is not some job, flipping burgers at the local drive-in! Yes! - your surf board bothers me! Yes! - your approach to this whole damn case bothers me! And yes! - you bother me! And Pappas! Oh, for the love of Christ. How the hell did I even let you talk me into this whole bone-headed idea to begin with.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm not jealous, and I'm not possessive, and I'm not controlling.”
Heck nobody goes in the army any more, except blacks. Someday one nigger's gonna wakeup and say, "We got the guns and the mustard gas and the tanks, hey we're runnin the army!". And they're gonna take over the whole damn country.
“- Uncle Red: What the heck you gonna shoot a .44 bullet at anyway... made out of silver?
- Mac: How about a werewolf?”
“- Barbarosa: I don't steal from my own people.
- Karl Westover: Well it don't bother you to slit their throats on your weddin' night, does it?”
“- Johnny Utah: The beaches are always being closed because of waste spills, right? And surfers are territorial, they stick to certain breaks. If we can get some hair samples, and get a match to a certain beach, we'd know which break the Ex-Presidents surf. You buyin' this?
- Pappas: No. But let's do it anyway; it'll drive Harp crazy.”
“- Secretary of State John Hay: General, you were one of the finest cavalry officers in the Confederacy.
- Gen. Joseph 'Fighting Joe' Wheeler: Let me tell you something... Bedford Forrest had 32 horses shot out from under him, but he killed 33 Yankees. Forrest was better!”
- Barbarosa: Did you have bad trouble back there.
- Karl Westover: Yes, sir.
- Barbarosa: Well, the Mexicans got a saying: "What cannot be remedied must be endured".
“- Karl Westover: My name is Karl Albert Westover...
- Barbarosa: You been shit outtta luck ever since you was born, ain't you, boy?”
“- Pappas: Listen, you snot-nosed little shit! I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face!
- Johnny Utah: You mad?
- Pappas: Yeah, I'm mad!
- Johnny Utah: You mad?!
- Pappas: Yeah, I'm mad! Whatcha gonna do about it?!
- Johnny Utah: Feels good, doesn't it?”
“Whoo! Gave my heartbeat a little skip, y'all.”
“We're down in the mud, rolled over, rolled over, the dog is fighting, biting, scratching, kicking and I'm screaming, crying, grabbing to run to get a stand up with following with my elbow on him. Here's his neckbreak. He's dead. He's not breathing, he's not biting. I'm covered up with blood. I stand up, wipe the blood off. I licked it. And my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nashville Director: What's the trouble, Buddy?
- Charles Hardin 'Buddy' Holly: The trouble is, y'all want us to play Hillbilly - and that's just not what we play.
- Nashville Producer: I guess this kid just don't like Elvis Presley.
- Charles Hardin 'Buddy' Holly: Hey, I like Elvis fine...! But I'm Buddy Holly.”
“I could go over to your mama's, and light a small fire in her panties!”