“Daddy Day Care” quotes(2003)
Plot – Charlie and Phil are so caught up with their job that they have completely forgotten the joys of fatherhood. After the failure of their new campaign, they are fired. The two friends are forced to withdraw their children from their exclusive nursery school. Waiting to find a new job, the two men look after their little ones, so they decide to take care of a dozen of children. The beginning isn't as easy as expected.
All actors – Eddie Murphy, Jeff Garlin, Steve Zahn, Regina King, Kevin Nealon, Jonathan Katz, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, Lisa Edelstein, Lacey Chabert, Laura Kightlinger, Leila Arcieri, Anjelica Hustonshow all
“Daddy Day Care” Quotes 6 quotes
“Any boob can run a day-care center but it takes a family to raise some kids and that's what we're gonna be from now on, a family.”
“- Max: Dolphins are fish!
- Becca: No, they're not!
- Max: They live in water!
- Becca: That doesn't mean they're fish!”
“- Charlie Hinton: Maybe we should just ask another question here.
- Jamie: Where do babies come from?
- Charlie Hinton: Y'know, why don't we go back to the dolphins, or something other than that?”
“In life, there are winners and there are losers; and to win, you have to play dirty!”
“- Becca: We need more learning about things!
- Charlie Hinton: More learning about things?
- Becca: Yes. We're at a very critical age. You have to feed our minds!”