Water quotes101 water quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Who in the hell-o-but trips underwater? And by the way, on what?”
“Go drink a bottle of yourself!”
“Well, you should be embarrassed because your parents named you after bottled water!”
“- Blue Stanton: We need a water break.
- Coach Herman Boone: A water break? Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Blue is no longer tired, and thirsty.”
“I don’t like getting in water that people have touched.”
“You probably already know this but the fish in Antarctica are evolutionary wonders. Over 90% have developed an anti-freeze protein in their blood that prevents them from freezing to death in the icy water.”
“Walking is just like swimming - only without water.”
“Sometimes you must dangle your feet in the water in order to attract the sharks.”
“- Gil: In the fridge. Jill got you your faggoty mineral water.
- Bradley Thomas: I didn't know H2O's got a sexual orientation.”
“Water's precious. Sometimes may be more precious than gold.”
“- White Boy: I don't suppose it matters which way we go.
- The Girl: We'll stay here. Perhaps the water will come back.
- White Boy: Where from?”
“In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to act as a flotation device.”
“- Hammy: I gotta go wee-wee!
- Verne: Not on the lake we drink from!”
There's an old saying: ”white water in the morning”.
“- Lena Ballinger: Bathtubs are more dangerous than Everest.
- Luca Moroder: How true.”
“- Marsha: [as Grace Briggs is bringing water to their table] Do you have bottled water?
- Grace Briggs: Sure. Anybody else?
- Marsha: I don't want Swiss water. I got sick on an imported Swiss water.”
“I was the first star who ever came out of the water looking wet.”
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Isn't water polo terribly dangerous?
- Junior: I'll say. I had two ponies drowned under me.”
“Don't tread water! Grab onto the ice! You'll freeze to death slower than drowning!”
“Water sucks. It really really sucks. Water sucks.”