Fish quotes51 fish quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ariel: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
- Flounder: I'm not a guppy.”
“These fish languages, they really only work underwater. It's fascinating! The basic system is mouth movements and bubbles signals. At the moment, I can only make big bubbles and they keep on telling me I'm shouting.”
“One minute you're on top, the next you're sushi. Now is that fair, I ask you?”
“Mademoiselle, there is a certain progression to things. In order to eat the lunch, you first have to catch a lunch.”
“Fish and guests stink after three days.”
“There are many fish In the sea but you’re the only one I'd want to stuff and mount over my fireplace.”
“Eleven hundred bucks for Sushi already. That's a lot of dead fish.”
“I coulda been a fisherman. Fishermen, they get up, they fish, they sell fish, they smelt fish. Reminds me of this girl I used to go with, Yvonne, she smelled like fish.”
“I love the sea. So beautiful, so mysterious... so full of fish.”
- Arthur Bach: Oh, stay with me, Hobson. You know I hate to be alone.
- Hobson: Yes, bathing is a lonely business.
- Arthur Bach: Except for fish.
- Hobson: I beg your pardon? Did you say "except for fish"?
- Arthur Bach: Yes... fish all bathe together. Although they do tend to eat one another. I often think... fish must get awfully tired of... (continue)(continue reading)
“The early worm catches the fish, Russell. Remember that.”
“- Det. Barzak: My walleye?
- Teresa Barzak: I... threw it back.
- Det. Barzak: You threw out my walleye? That was the biggest walleye caught in Bay Lake, Minnesota. That was a record!”
“There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they are faster or stronger than other fish, they're just touched by something extra.”
“- Roger Swanson: Starfish for one.
- Donovan: Next time I see a starfish, I'm gonna tell him to go fuck himself.”
“- Brady Kincaid: [talking about Janet] She's a poet.
- Bill Kincaid: What?
- Brady Kincaid: Seriously. She writes fuckin' poetry. And she's the Ladies Noodling Champion of '05.
- Bill Kincaid: Her?
- Brady Kincaid: 125 pounds of catfish in under 10 hours with nothing but her bare hands. I tried to get her and Colleen in a three-way once, but...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Phoebe: Why would you kill his fish?
- Chandler: Because, Phoebe, sometimes after you sleep with someone you have to kill a fish.”
“Fish f**k in it.”
“- Max: Dolphins are fish!
- Becca: No, they're not!
- Max: They live in water!
- Becca: That doesn't mean they're fish!”
“- Wade: Why would you eat my leg, man? I can teach you how to fish; just go fishing.
- Richie: I don't eat fish.”
“What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, with the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take live tuna fish, and feed 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.”