- Movie quotes
- Endangered Species
“Endangered Species” quotes
Title Endangered Species
All actors – Robert Urich, JoBeth Williams, Paul Dooley, Hoyt Axton, Peter Coyote, Marin Kanter, Gailard Sartain, Dan Hedaya, Harry Carey Jr., John Considine, Margery Bond, Joseph G. Medalis
“- Ruben Castle: You're sixteen, that guy's thirty years old!
- Mackenzie Castle: So what? My mother was sixteen when she married you, right?
- Ruben Castle: So what?
- Mackenzie Castle: Yeah? So I like older men. They remind me of the father I never had.
- Ruben Castle: Yeah, yeah? Well, you got one now, kid.”
“I burned out, okay? I'd spend six months putting a guy inside and then in a day his lawyer would have him back out on the street.”
“If what's goin' on around here is organized, you don't want to go up against it. The government, the right wing, the left wing, mercenaries, the mob... It doesn't make much difference if you get in their way.”
“- Ruben Castle: How you like chasin' bad guys?
- Harriet Purdue: We don't have many bad guys out here in the sticks, Lieutenant.
- Ruben Castle: Lesson Number One: there are bad guys everywhere.”
“- Joe Hiatt: You know in almost every case, bright lights in the sky, no tracks, strange noises...
- Ruben Castle: UFOs, huh?
- Joe Hiatt: Look pal, if it's UFOs, it's bigger than all of us. That's like saying God did it. But if it's not UFOs...”
“- Harriet Purdue: Fred, I showed you Ben Morgan's body. The man virtually exploded.
- Mayor: What do you expect out of somebody who was thrown out of a damned pickup truck?”