Prudence quotes31 prudence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Be specific with your words. The deal is in the details.”
“- Betty Croft: Take it easy, baby, that stuff'll rot your stomach lining.
- Fran Moore: Yeah, but I get to drink it first.”
“- George Garrad: Can't be too careful in foreign climes.
- Reginald Anson: It's only Wales.
- George Garrad: It's still foreign!”
“I've never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It's been a much slower process for me each time I've gone into a relationship.”
“Don't even look at those guys unless you can kill 'em.”
“I love you, Charlie, but you are a grown man who still hasn't learned to look both ways before he crosses the fucking street!”
“You should have chosen your friends more carefully.”
“I think you get in trouble if you make experimental big studio films.”
“Any star can be devoured by human adoration, sparkle by sparkle.”
“To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.”
“Before you get any half-baked ideas about calling in the cavalry, just remember we're gonna be watching you every step of the way. And we'll be listening to our police scanners. And if we see anything unusual, an unmarked car or truck, or if we see you talking to anyone who even remotely smells like a cop... well, you can just keep your fucking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Beau Brandenburg: What would you do?
- Joe Tanto: Me? To get someone back that I really loved? To get that rock out of my stomach? I'd crawl.”
“- Joanna Eberhart: We're trespassing!
- Bobbie Markowitz: Only if we get caught.”
“Carlito, Carlito. You listen to Nacho. This loyalty that you have for your friends, it's rare in this business. But someday, it's gonna get you killed.”
“There is a time for daring and a time for caution, and a wise man knows which is called for.”
“- Poole: You should go out, sir. London offers many amusements for a gentlemen like you, sir.
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: Yes, but gentlemen like me daren't take advantage of them, Poole. Gentlemen like me have to be very careful of what we do or say.”
“- Wayne Carter: I think you could turn a man's head very easily if he wasn't careful.
- Flower Belle: There's no fun in being too careful.”
“- Richard Mason: Take care now.
- Sue Charlton: Don't worry. I'm a New Yorker!”
“You can't just walk up to a woman you barely know and tell her you like her. You don't know what she's going through.”
"I'll think about it" means nothing in L.A.