“Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter” quotes(1984)
Plot – At Crystal Lake, the nightmare seems finally over. The fierce slaughter has been found dead along with his last ten victims, but he isn't really dead indeed. After the killing of a doctor and a nurse, Jason escapes from the morgue and comes back in the woods near the lake, keeping on killing. The Jervis family and some young tourists are his next targets, but the brother of one of his first victims has arrived to Crystal Lake to take revenge, but he's killed as well. Trish and Tommy Jervis find themselves alone to face the killer: Tommy distracts Jason and he kills him permanently. The child's mind will never forget the unbelievable experience.
All actors – Erich Anderson, Judie Aronson, Peter Barton, Kimberly Beck, Tom Everett, Crispin Glover, Corey Feldman, Joan Freeman, Lisa Freeman, Thad Geer, Wayne Grace, Clyde Hayesshow all
“Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter” Quotes 10 quotes
“You son of a bitch! I'll give you something to remember us by.”
“Get lost, Axel. I'm busy. I've had more than enough of you for one night.”
“- Doug: Sara, I think I'm in heaven.
- Sara: I think I'm in love.”
“- Jimmy Mortimer: Ted. I think... I think when we get to town I should call Betty.
- Ted: Jimbo, calling Betty is definitely a dead fuck thing to do. Look, first rule of love: never get rejected by the same girl twice. I mean, that's useless. If you want to make a fool out of yourself, always do it with someone new.
- Jimmy Mortimer: I don't...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Rob: Jason's body has disappeared from the morgue.
- Trish: It was stolen.
- Rob: It was not stolen. Two people at the hospital are missing. Is this coincidence? He's alive.”
“Under extreme duress, people are capable of extraordinary behavior. That's what happened when your brother violently attacked the killer. At that moment, it was perfectly normal for him to act to protect himself.”
“- Axel: Hey, hey. Where you going?
- Nurse Morgan: I'll tell you where I'm going! I'm going crazy!”
“- Mrs. Jarvis: Someone left the front door open again.
- Tommy: We're in the country.
- Mrs. Jarvis: Well, what happens if a psycho wanders in?
- Trish: He'd probably challenge him to a game of Zaxxon.”
“Axel, you are the Super Bowl of self-abuse!”