Game quotes203 game quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mike Hammersmith: What's that cheerleader doing with a helmet on?
- Kevin O'Shea: That's no cheerleader, that's my niece Becky. She's pissed.”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
- Johnny Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.
- Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood", remember?
- Johnny Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
- Doc Holliday: I wasn't.
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
“Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they’re in the game.”
“In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate.”
“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”
“Player X-You know, I don't like playing poker.
Molly Bloom-Why do you play?
Player X-I like destroying lives.”
“You know what makes you feel okay about losing? Winning.”
“It's not about winning, it's about playing.”
“I don't follow rules, I make them. And when necessary, I break them.”
“It’s an entire world of just 64 squares. I feel safe in it. I can control it, I can dominate it. And it’s predictable. So, if I get hurt, I only have myself to blame.”
“As my mom used to say, ‘When you’re doing a puzzle, it’s like you’ve got a thousand friends.’ She was full of fun lies like that.”
“Who cares about winning? Let's get drunk!”
“- Alex Le Domas: There’s just one more thing, and then you are officially part of the family. So at midnight you have to play a game.
- Grace: Why?
- Alex Le Domas: It’s just something we do when someone new joins the family.
- Grace: A game. What game?”
“- Tony Le Domas: Well, the rules are simple. You can hide anywhere. We then try to find you.
- Grace: So there’s no way for me to win, right?
- Tony Le Domas: You can stay hidden until dawn.”
“- Kinuba: Vector! I should have known!
- Vector: What you should have known, my friend, is that nobody is greater than the game.”
“- Ted Pikul: Allegra, what if we're not in the game anymore?
- Allegra Geller: If we're not.
- Ted Pikul: If we're not then you just killed someone real.”