Game quotes196 game quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mike Hammersmith: What's that cheerleader doing with a helmet on?
- Kevin O'Shea: That's no cheerleader, that's my niece Becky. She's pissed.”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
“It’s an entire world of just 64 squares. I feel safe in it. I can control it, I can dominate it. And it’s predictable. So, if I get hurt, I only have myself to blame.”
“As my mom used to say, ‘When you’re doing a puzzle, it’s like you’ve got a thousand friends.’ She was full of fun lies like that.”
“Who cares about winning? Let's get drunk!”
“- Alex Le Domas: There’s just one more thing, and then you are officially part of the family. So at midnight you have to play a game.
- Grace: Why?
- Alex Le Domas: It’s just something we do when someone new joins the family.
- Grace: A game. What game?”
“- Tony Le Domas: Well, the rules are simple. You can hide anywhere. We then try to find you.
- Grace: So there’s no way for me to win, right?
- Tony Le Domas: You can stay hidden until dawn.”
“- Kinuba: Vector! I should have known!
- Vector: What you should have known, my friend, is that nobody is greater than the game.”
“- Ted Pikul: Allegra, what if we're not in the game anymore?
- Allegra Geller: If we're not.
- Ted Pikul: If we're not then you just killed someone real.”
“It's Hasbro, not Milton Bradley that makes Yahtze now, Grandpa.”
“Gameshows are what life's really like. You win things that look great at the time but turn out to be junk, and you lose things you might want to keep forever... just because you're unlucky.”
“No more cameras. No more props. No more Games. He needs to see my eyes when I kill him.”
“If you're going to become true dodgeballers, then you've got to learn the five d's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!”
“I'm going to find moral redemption at the roulette table.”
“- Ringer: [to Ben] I like to play chess. Do you play?
- Flintstone: [interrupting] No, actually. But if you wanna play some strip poker later on...”
“Here's the game and here are the rules. You've got your hostages and you've got your bombs, so you can get your money. I'm gonna try to stop you, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. You stop me, you win. I get your bombs, I win. That's the game I'm gonna play, you piece of shit. Now, if you touch her, the game's off. Then I'll come after you....” (continue)(continue reading)