Game quotes208 game quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I used to have a recurring nightmare that I was headless. I'd be down on the ground looking up at my headless body, watching myself walk around the yard bumping into things, and my parents wouldn't let me in the house because they'd just bought all these antique lamps didn't want me to knock them over, the fuckers. Then the neighborhoodkids...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sidney Deane: Hey hey man, what's the score? Yo! Chump! I'm talking to you! I'm talking to the fucking air.
- Billy Hoyle: My name ain't chump, it's Billy Hoyle.
- Sidney Deane: Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Okay Billy... can you count to ten, Billy?
- Billy Hoyle: Yeah.
- Sidney Deane: Good. What's the score... Billy?
- Billy Hoyle:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mike Hammersmith: What's that cheerleader doing with a helmet on?
- Kevin O'Shea: That's no cheerleader, that's my niece Becky. She's pissed.”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
- Johnny Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.
- Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood", remember?
- Johnny Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
- Doc Holliday: I wasn't.
“Cards with the tards. Who could beat a night of cards, chips, dips and dorks?”
“Every time I call it a business, you call it a game! And every time I call it a game, you call it a business!”
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
“Life is like a game, there are many players. If you don’t play with them, they’ll play with you.”
“Dr. Hank Pym-Relax. No one's gonna recognize us.
Scott Lang-What, because of hats and sunglasses? It's not a disguise, Hank. We look like ourselves at a baseball game.”
“Winners don’t make excuses when the other side plays the game.”
“How does paper beat a rock? It's stupid.”
“Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they’re in the game.”
“In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate.”
“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”
“Player X-You know, I don't like playing poker.
Molly Bloom-Why do you play?
Player X-I like destroying lives.”
“You know what makes you feel okay about losing? Winning.”
“It's not about winning, it's about playing.”
“I don't follow rules, I make them. And when necessary, I break them.”