Game quotes200 game quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mike Hammersmith: What's that cheerleader doing with a helmet on?
- Kevin O'Shea: That's no cheerleader, that's my niece Becky. She's pissed.”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
- Johnny Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.
- Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood", remember?
- Johnny Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
- Doc Holliday: I wasn't.
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
“Player X-You know, I don't like playing poker.
Molly Bloom-Why do you play?
Player X-I like destroying lives.”
“You know what makes you feel okay about losing? Winning.”
“It's not about winning, it's about playing.”
“I don't follow rules, I make them. And when necessary, I break them.”
“It’s an entire world of just 64 squares. I feel safe in it. I can control it, I can dominate it. And it’s predictable. So, if I get hurt, I only have myself to blame.”
“As my mom used to say, ‘When you’re doing a puzzle, it’s like you’ve got a thousand friends.’ She was full of fun lies like that.”
“Who cares about winning? Let's get drunk!”
“- Alex Le Domas: There’s just one more thing, and then you are officially part of the family. So at midnight you have to play a game.
- Grace: Why?
- Alex Le Domas: It’s just something we do when someone new joins the family.
- Grace: A game. What game?”
“- Tony Le Domas: Well, the rules are simple. You can hide anywhere. We then try to find you.
- Grace: So there’s no way for me to win, right?
- Tony Le Domas: You can stay hidden until dawn.”
“- Kinuba: Vector! I should have known!
- Vector: What you should have known, my friend, is that nobody is greater than the game.”
“- Ted Pikul: Allegra, what if we're not in the game anymore?
- Allegra Geller: If we're not.
- Ted Pikul: If we're not then you just killed someone real.”
“It's Hasbro, not Milton Bradley that makes Yahtze now, Grandpa.”