Uselessness quotes70 uselessness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Imam: I have already prayed with the others. It is painless.
- Riddick: It is pointless.”
“- Rodrigo Mendoza: Father, I've come to ask you to bless me.
- Father Gabriel: No. If you're right, you'll have God's blessing. If you're wrong, my blessing won't mean anything.”
“Some of us are cursed with memories like flypaper. Stuck there is a staggering amount of miscellaneous data, most of it useless.”
“- Rosa Vasquez: Please don't say anything weird to Billy.
- Freddy Freeman: You mean like how the Romans used to brush their teeth with their own urine?”
“- Sherlock Holmes: As a matter of fact, Lestrade, You can be some help.
- Inspector Lestrade: Of course!
- Sherlock Holmes: Hold my coat, it's hot in here.”
“What good is tearing up something thats already torn?”
“Crazy is building your ark after the flood has already come.”
“I don't think any good will come out of modern technology as it is used in the United States today.
“Placebo means bullshit.”
“So much of philosophy is just verbal masturbation.”
“Automobiles are a useless nuisance. Never amount to anything but a nuisance and they had no business to be invented.”
“I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean, I am a doctor, but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate, it's not the same thing. You can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit there and you're useless!”
“Isn't weird how chairs exist even when you're not sitting on them?”
“- Billy Fish: This is great, just great.
- McCoy: You wanna help change this tire, shorty?
- Billy Fish: Changin' flat tires isn't exactly my line of work, dear.
- McCoy: If that's the case then why don't you just shut up.”
“- Lenny Weinrib: I'm completely superfluous.
- Kevin: Oh, you don't feel good?”
“- Sir Robert Morton: Oh, you still pursue your feminist activities?
- Catherine Winslow: Oh yes.
- Sir Robert Morton: Pity. It's a lost cause.”
“Is it possible that we two, you and I, have grown so old and so inflexible that we have outlived our usefulness?”
“John, do me a favor. Don't ever confide in me. I'm utterly useless in these areas. I'm really a very self-absorbed man.”
“This man's as useless as a fart in a jam jar.”