Tom Everett Scott quotes
“- Guy Patterson: When was the last time you were decently kissed? I mean, truly, truly, good and kissed?
- Faye Dolan: Dave Gammelgard, New Year's Eve, '61.”
“Actors should be better poker players.”
“Fame looks like a really hairy affair. But if it's part of the job, I'll figure out a way to deal with it.”
“Nice guys are boring, and bad guys are fun to play.”
“- Milly: You and my mom have been totally scheming. And and and and now I know exactly why she pushed me on you because she was voting for you. She found you.
- Jason: Yeah but that doesn't take anything away from us. What matters is that we did meet, and how good this is between us. And the truth of that...”
“- Andy McDermott: You're dead!
- Amy Fitch: No, I ain't so lucky. I am undead and as your rotting sidekick I am cursed to remain a restless spirit until you die!”
“- Milly: Where is the truth, because you've been living a lie and I've been lying to you Jason.
- Jason: Yeah but that doesn't change anything.”
“- Guy Patterson: If Jimmy's a genius, I'm U Thant.
- T.B. Player: Who's U Thant?
- Guy Patterson: He's the Secre... forget it.”
“Gotta love a woman in polka dots. Not everyone can pull it off.”
“- Faye Dolan: Was she a good kisser?
- Guy Patterson: Yeah.
- Faye Dolan: Yeah?
- Guy Patterson: It would be ungentlemanly of me to elaborate.
- Faye Dolan: Gentleman. I'd forgotten what you fellas looked like.”
“- Andy McDermott: I didn't choose to become a werewolf. I can't face the fact that I've got to go around killing and eating people for the rest of my life.
- Brad: Better get used to it.”
“- Surgeon: Did you see a girl? She's stolen my heart.
- Andy McDermott: I know the feeling.”
“There's sex and there's love, that's what differentiates humans from animals.”
“- Serafine: I want you to blow a big bubble for me.
- Andy McDermott: What?
- Serafine: Well... It's a custom in France. The bigger the bubble, the more a boy likes a girl.”