Heaven quotes132 heaven quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“What's the trouble about that? That fine way. The Savior, He take my father up to fishermen's Heaven - with all his old friends.”
“You think that when you die, you go to Heaven. You come to us!”
“Dear God. You'll be cursing in heaven tonight, Ned Devine.”
“All dogs go to heaven because, unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind.”
“And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.”
“Some people claim that the atrocities we commit in our fiction are those inner desires which we cannot commit in our controlled civilization, so they're expressed instead through our art. I don't agree. I believe Heaven and Hell are one and the same. The soul belongs to Heaven and the body to Hell.”
“- Harvey: Do you think they really fish in heaven?
- Manuel: Well, sure they fish in heaven. What else they do?”
“How can you see what your life is worth, or where your value lies? You can never see through the eyes of man... You must look at your life, look at your life through Heaven's eyes!”
“There is no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while you’re alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is Equal.”
“What happens in Heaven, stays in Heaven.”
“The good news is that whilst all dogs go to Heaven, you’d be surprised how many pigs are waiting for you in Hell.”
“Everyone here thinks I’m Taiwanese. I’m Filipino. That’s racist. Heaven is so racist.”
“- Lady Sarah: Where am I?
- Mae: You're in heaven. That's God. You'll meet him later.”
“- Manny Singer: Corrina, can I talk to you for a minute? Look, whatever you may believe in is fine for you, okay? Your heaven is fine for you, but Molly's mother was an atheist and so am I, and I don't want you telling her that her mother is somewhere she isn't.
- Corrina Washington: Yes, Mr. Singer. I'll just continue to tell Molly her mother...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is life, not heaven. You don't have to be perfect...”
I don't wanna reach the gates and Jesus be like: "Turn yo ass around nigga”.
“I'd rather die today and go to heaven than live to be a hundred and go to hell.”
“Mister, is this heaven here or not?”
“- Morgan Earp: It said that a lot of people, when they die, they see this light. Like in a tunnel. They say it's the light leadin' you to heaven.
- Wyatt Earp: Really? Well, what about hell? They got a sign there or what?”
“- Young Shaw: Why did he die?
- Shaw’s Father: Sooner or later everyone does.
- Young Shaw: Like mommy?
- Shaw’s Father: Like mommy.
- Young Shaw: Where do they go?
- Shaw’s Father: Everyone has their own word; heaven, paradise. Whatever it’s called, it’s someplace beautiful.
- Young Shaw: How do you know it’s beautiful?
- Shaw’s Father: Cause...” (continue)(continue reading)