“A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors” quotes(1987)
Plot – A wave of suicides among teenagers shatters the city. Young people are hospitalized in the clinic of Dr. Gordon, but the guys refuse to sleep as napping is the moment when terrifying nightmares occur. A monstrous man with razors as nails torments their spirit and body. According to a new hospital assistant, the nightmares are caused by Freddy Krueger, a maniac and a children butcher who has been burned alive by his parents. To defeat the executioner, the only way is to resort Kristen supernatural powers.
All actors – Heather Langenkamp, Craig Wasson, Patricia Arquette, Robert Englund, Ken Sagoes, Rodney Eastman, Jennifer Rubin, Bradley Gregg, Ira Heiden, Laurence Fishburne, Penelope Sudrow, John Saxonshow all
“A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors” Quotes 15 quotes
“You ruin everything! Every time I bring a man home you spoil it! You know what your shrink says? You're just trying to get a little attention!”
“- Max: I got a new theory about all these suicides. Right?
- Neil Gordon: Don't hold back on us, Max. We need all the help we can get.
- Max: It's fucked up chromosomes, man. Think about it. All their parents dropped acid during the sixties.
- Neil Gordon: Well, it beats Simm's theory. She thinks it's nothing but sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Max: This lump over here... This is Kincaid. Now I want you to take a good look. See, he gets himself thrown in the quite room so often that you probably won't see a whole lot of him. Ain't that right, "Cool Breeze"?
- Kincaid: Right. I do it so I don't have to look at your ugly face all the time.
- Max: I love you too.
“- Freddy Krueger: Yes. The souls of the children... give me strength.
- Nancy Thompson: Oh, God.
- Freddy Krueger: Always room for more.”
“If your only faith is science, doctor, it may be you that's laid to rest.”
“Let's go kick the motherfucker's ass all over dreamland.”
“In my dreams I'm beautiful. And bad!”
“- Dr. Elizabeth Simms: You won't make any progress until you recognize your dreams for what they are.
- Nancy Thompson: And what are they?
- Dr. Elizabeth Simms: The by-products of guilt. Psychological scars stemming from moral conflicts and overt sexuality.
- Kincaid: Great. Now it's my dick that's killing me.”