Patience quotes58 patience quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The humans have besmirched everything bestowed on them. They were given Paradise, they threw it away. They were given this planet, they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors, and some of them don't even believe He exists. And in spite of it all, He's shown them infinite fucking patience at every turn. What about us? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.”
“- Miss Barry: I said shut up, McCourt.
- Young Frank: All right, Miss Barry.
- Miss Barry: That's the end of it McCourt, don't try me.
- Young Frank: I won't, Miss Barry.
- Miss Barry: Mother of God! Give me patience!
- Young Frank: Yes, Miss Barry.
- Miss Barry: Take the last word McCourt. Take it. Take it. Take it!
- Young Frank: I will, Miss...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A husband is what's left of a sweetheart after the nerve has been killed.”
“I would worry less about the gods and more about the fury of a patient man.”
“You're right. Forever is a long time. Than again, I'm very patient.”
“Love is patient, love is kind.”
“It is better to be patient and get what you desire in the right time, than have high office thrust upon you when you are not ready.”
“- Eve Kendall: Patience is a virtue.
- Roger Thornhill: So is breathing.”
“What happens when a man says enough is enough?”
“- Riddler: You're ruining my big party! Are you insane?
- Two-Face: Just waiting for you to deliver the Batman, dear boy.
- Riddler: Patience, oh bifurcated one!
- Two-Face: Patience is hell! We want him dead!
- Riddler: Well, you could have let me in on the caper. We could have organized this, planned it... pre-sold the movie rights.”
“Patience leads to knowledge.”
“Say one more hipster thing and I'm gonna shove you in your vintage bassoon case.”
“Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.”
“One of the hardest things about directing is just to be patient.”
“You really must learn patience, Commander. Spend eighteen hours every day under the lash of a Romulan guard and you'll soon understand patience.”
“My three Ps: passion, patience, perseverance. You have to do this if you've got to be a filmmaker.”
“I've found that if you wait long enough, everything comes to you.”