Patience quotes54 patience quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.”
“It is better to be patient and get what you desire in the right time, than have high office thrust upon you when you are not ready.”
“- Eve Kendall: Patience is a virtue.
- Roger Thornhill: So is breathing.”
“What happens when a man says enough is enough?”
“- Riddler: You're ruining my big party! Are you insane?
- Two-Face: Just waiting for you to deliver the Batman, dear boy.
- Riddler: Patience, oh bifurcated one!
- Two-Face: Patience is hell! We want him dead!
- Riddler: Well, you could have let me in on the caper. We could have organized this, planned it... pre-sold the movie rights.”
“Patience leads to knowledge.”
“Say one more hipster thing and I'm gonna shove you in your vintage bassoon case.”
“Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.”
“The humans have besmirched everything bestowed on them. They were given Paradise, they threw it away. They were given this planet, they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors, and some of them don't even believe He exists. And in spite of it all, He's shown them infinite fucking patience at every turn. What about us? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“One of the hardest things about directing is just to be patient.”
“You really must learn patience, Commander. Spend eighteen hours every day under the lash of a Romulan guard and you'll soon understand patience.”
“My three Ps: passion, patience, perseverance. You have to do this if you've got to be a filmmaker.”
“I've found that if you wait long enough, everything comes to you.”
“Get lost, Axel. I'm busy. I've had more than enough of you for one night.”
“Patience has ceased to be a virtue, I want this rumpus stopped right now!”
“- Joanne: Time is such a nebulous date to wait for.
- Mona: And patience, they say, is a virtue.”
“- Herbie Brown: She'll have to wait for me!
- Slicker Smith: Why should she wait for you?
- Herbie Brown: I was nice enough to wait for her!”