Plot – Sam Wheat and Molly Jensen are a lovely New York couple. The night they decide to get married, they are attacked by a robber and Sam is murdered. Molly is desperate but is anaware that Sam is still present in her life because he has become a ghost. In the meantime, Sam discovers that his murderer, Willie Lopez, was hired by his colleague and friend Carl Bruner, who didn't want Sam to discover his illegal traffics with the Mafia. Now that his friend is dead, Carl has to obtain by himself Sam's secret number to steal the money from a bank account: Molly is in danger now because the number is in her house. Thanks to a medium called Oda Mae Brown, Sam will tell his beloved Molly to be careful warning her about Carl.
All actors – Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, Whoopi Goldberg, Tony Goldwyn, Stanley Lawrence, Christopher J. Keene, Susan Breslau, Martina Deignan, Rick Kleber, Macka Foley, Rick Aviles, Phil Leeds, John Hugh, Sam Tsoutsouvas, Sharon Breslau, Vincent Schiavelli, Angelina Estrada, Armelia McQueen, Gail Boggs, Thom Curley, Stephen Root, Laura Drake, Augie Blunt, Alma Beltran, Vivian Bonnell, Derek Thompson, J. Christopher Sullivan, Charlotte Zucker, Tom Finnegan, Bruce Jarchow, Sondra Rubin, Faye Brenner, William Cort, Minnie Summers Lindsey, Mabel Lockridge, Said Faraj, William L. Arance, Mike Jittlov, , Steven-Charles Jaffe, Billy Marshall Thompson, Burton Zuckershow all
“Ghost” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Sam Wheat: I love you, Molly. I've always loved you.
- Molly Jensen: Ditto.”
“Why don't you go haunt a house? Rattle some chains or something.”
“They're going to kill you, Carl. You and Willie! You're going to be fertilizer. They're gonna bury you right next to Jimmy Hoffa.”
“- Sam Wheat: Molly, you're in danger.
- Oda Mae Brown: You can't just blurt it out like that! And quit moving around, because you're starting to make me dizzy. I'll just tell her in my own way.
- Oda Mae Brown: Molly, you in danger, girl.”
“- Sam Wheat: Would you stop rambling?
- Oda Mae Brown: I don't think I'm rambling, I'm just answering the question. He's got a attitude now.
- Sam Wheat: I don't have an attitude.
- Oda Mae Brown: Yes, you do have an attitude. If you didn't have an attitude, you would not have raised your voice at me now, would you?”
“- Lyle Furgeson: Yes. Four-million dollars. And, um, how would you like that, Mrs. Miller?
- Oda Mae Brown: Tens and twenties?
- Sam Wheat: No, a cashier's check!
- Oda Mae Brown: Actually... I think better a cashier's check.
- Lyle Furgeson: Right...”
“- Molly Jensen: Carl, are you all right?
- Carl Bruner: It's just my stomach! Do you have anything like Pepto Bismol or something like that?
- Sam Wheat: Cyanide!”
“- Oda Mae Brown: I don't know you. I don't know Sam, but let me tell you what he did to me. He kept me up all night singing I'm Henry the Eighth I Am.
- Molly Jensen: That's how he got me to go out with him.”