Plot – The wicked Queen Bavmorda orders to kill the newborn Elora Danan to avoid a deadly prophecy. The child is saved from death with a trick: she is put in a basket and let go in a river. Willow, a farmer, picks her up. He is a peaceful farmer dwarf who later helps her to gain her rights again.
All actors – Val Kilmer, Joanne Whalley, Warwick Davis, Jean Marsh, Patricia Hayes, Billy Barty, Pat Roach, Gavan O'Herlihy, David Steinberg, Phil Fondacaro, Tony Cox, Robert Gillibrand, Mark Northover, Kevin Pollak, Rick Overton, Maria Holvoe, Julie Peters, Mark Vande Brake, Dawn Downing, Michael Cotterill, Zulema Dene, Joanna Dickens, Jennifer Guy, Ron Tarr, Sallyanne Law, Ruth Greenfield, Kate Greenfield, Edwin Alofs, Kenny Baker, Peter Burroughs, Sadie Corre, Gerry Crampton, Kim Davis, Samantha Davis, Malcolm Dixon, Valerie Gale, Rusty Goffe, Cheryl Howard, Royston Munt, Greg Powell, Nosher Powell, Jack Purvis, Craig Salisbury, David Sibley, Ashley C. Williamsshow all
“Willow” Quotes 13 quotes
“You are so beautiful! Your eyes! Your whiskers! I have to kiss you!”
“- Willow Ufgood: Blackroot? I'm the father of two children, and you never, ever give a baby blackroot.
- Madmartigan: Well my mother raised us on it. It's good for you! It put's hair on your chest, right Sticks?
- Willow Ufgood: Her name is not Sticks! She's Elora Dannen, the future empress of Tir Asleen and the last thing she's gonna want is a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rool: Even if we find them, they'd only capture us, stick us in cages, torture us and finally devour us!
- Franjean: Are you suggesting we go home?
- Rool: Nah, this is more fun.”
- Willow Ufgood: You started spouting poetry. "I love you Sorsha! I worship you Sorsha"! You almost got us killed!
- Madmartigan: "I love you Sorsha"? I don't love her, she kicked me in the face! I hate her... don't I?
“- Willow Ufgood: We found one of your babies in our village. Will you please take care of her?
- Airk Thaughbaer: We're going into battle, little ones. Find a woman to take care of her.
- Madmartigan: He thought you were a woman, Airk!”
“- Willow Ufgood: Ouch! What'd you bite me for?
- Fin Raziel: Three drops of your blood must be put in the potion.
- Willow Ufgood: Well, you could've warned me!”
- Sorsha: I suppose my power enchanted you and you were helpless against it.
- Madmartigan: Sort of.
- Sorsha: Then what?
- Madmartigan: It... went away.
- Sorsha: Went away? "I dwell in darkness without you" and it went away?
“- Rool: That's Raziel?
- Franjean: I don't know, I expected something more grand, less...
- Rool: Fuzzy.
- Franjean: Fuzzy.”
“I will consult the bones! [disperses the bones on the ground, pausing for a moment] The bones tell me... nothing.”
“- Llug: Want to breed?
- Madmartigan: Tempting, but no.”
“- Madmartigan: That's magic? It smells terrible.
- Willow Ufgood: It's the life spark. It forms...
- Madmartigan: Well, it stinks! This whole thing stinks!”
“- High Aldwin: Go in the direction the bird is flying!
- Burgelcutt: He's going back to village!
- High Aldwin: Ignore the bird. Follow the river.”