Demi Moore quotes
“- Debbie: You're the best.
- Danny: I bet you say that to all your guys.
- Debbie: Yep, and they believe it.”
“- Sam Wheat: I love you, Molly. I've always loved you.
- Molly Jensen: Ditto.”
“- Sarah Robertson: At the time, it didn't seem like there was much of a choice.
- Eric Dale: It never does.”
“Destiny has a way of just working itself out.”
“- Bernie: Was that the chick from last night?
- Danny: Yeah, I picked up the phone and she was already on the line.
- Bernie: Yeah, right. Pull this leg and it plays jingle bells.”
- C.O. Salem: What I resent, is your perfume, however subtle, interfering with the scent of my fine three-dollar-and-seventy-nine-cent cigar, which I will put out this instant if the phallic nature of it happens to offend your goddamn fragile sensibilities! Does it?
- Jordan O'Neil: No, sir.
- C.O. Salem: "No, sir" what?
- Jordan O'Neil: The... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Debbie: That 2nd baseman's got a really nice ass.
- Joan: I refuse to go out with a man whose ass is smaller than mine.”
“- Congressman David Dilbeck: You don't know how much I love you. I even sent my man Erb to collect your lint!
- Erin Grant: My lint?
- Congressman David Dilbeck: Fresh, hot lint!
- Erin Grant: And what did you do with that fresh, hot lint?
- Congressman David Dilbeck: Well, I'm afraid I made love to it.”
“- Erin Grant: If I come back tomorrow, can we talk more about my case?
- Congressman David Dilbeck: We can talk about anything you want, as long as you're naked.”
“Love is waiting for you behind a friendly face.”
“- Diane Lightson: Does he treat all traffic violators this graciously?
- Dennis: Only ones he takes a special interest in, like bankers.”
“Love is the leap that won't be denied.”
“Thomas Wolfe once said you can't go home again. Well, that's great for old Tom. But he wasn't a chick who made a pact with her friends when she was twelve to get together whenever any one of them needed each other. So here I am driving back to my childhood home in Indiana a place I can tell you I never wanted to see again.
I guess a promise is a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Alex Tremor: Can't you see how dangerous you are?
- Marina Lemke: You say that listening to your heart and trusting what you feel, is that what you're calling dangerous?”
“- Roberta: I think you'll make a great mum Chrissy, a little overbearing and rigid, but by the grace of God the kid will come out relativity unharmed, if not there's always therapy.
- Samantha: This whole baby thing baffles me, I mean you have it, you raise it, you inevitably screw it up, it resents you, feels guilty for resenting you and then...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know, you don't know zip about love or life, Doctor. I don't need you strewing your learning all over me.”
“- Capt. West: Commander Galloway, why don't you get yourself a cup of coffee.
- Lt. Cdr. JoAnne Galloway: Thank you, sir, I'm fine.
- Capt. West: [iritated because she didn't understand his intention] Commander, I'd like you to leave the room so we can talk about you behind your back.
- Lt. Cdr. JoAnne Galloway: Certainly, sir.”