Whoopi Goldberg quotes
“Normal is in the eye of the beholder.”
“- Fantasy: What is this?
- Richard Tyler: It's a library card.
- Fantasy: I'm a book, honey, I can read.”
“I curse you. Until you do right by me everything you think about is gonna crumble!”
“- Manny Singer: Corrina, can I talk to you for a minute? Look, whatever you may believe in is fine for you, okay? Your heaven is fine for you, but Molly's mother was an atheist and so am I, and I don't want you telling her that her mother is somewhere she isn't.
- Corrina Washington: Yes, Mr. Singer. I'll just continue to tell Molly her mother...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Massarelli: One last time: are you gay?
- Jane: Yes I am. I bet a lot of women tell you that. But in my case, it happens to be true.”
- Celie Johnson: He just climb on top of me and do his business.
- Shug Avery: "Do his business"? You sound like he going to the toilet on you.
- Celie Johnson: That's what it feels like.
- Shug Avery: Why then, Miss Celie... that means you’re still a virgin!
“Tinted car windows are one of the first things a celebrity buys once they become a celebrity. They're an absolute must.”
“The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head? He's got no...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For your last meal, you're gonna eat those words.”
“Sir, let’s talk about your mama, who's so dumb, she got hit by a parked car.”
“- Deloris: We could pack this joint.
- Mother Superior: Through blasphemy? You have corrupted the entire choir!
- Deloris: How can you say that? I worked my butt off with these women! They've given up their free time to do this, and they're good! I mean, sister, we could, we could rock this place!
- Mother Superior: Out of the question!”
“I got the flow, you all gotta go, so pick up your bags so we can go!”
“Why don't you go haunt a house? Rattle some chains or something.”
“- Eddie Souther: Mrs. Van Cartier? You're Vince LaRocca's girlfriend, right?
- Deloris: Well you could... sort of... maybe... it depends on how you look at it! I mean, the guy just tried to kill me so I don't think that cements our relationship!
- Eddie Souther: You realize he's a major underworld figure, don't you?
- Clarkson: He's into drug...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am an artist, art has no color and no sex.”
“It never occurs to me that there are things that I can't do.”
“- Sister Mary Clarence: Hey Father Thomas, what's happenin'?
- Father Thomas: What's happening is I've been sent to deliver a message like I'm working for Western Union instead of the Roman Catholic Church.”